Toon Vs Liverpool

Venom

I'm really sick and fucking tired of Kinnear persevering with Ameobe :unsure:

To be fair, I've seen us play a lot worse than we did today but the problem lay in the fact that Liverpool are just simply so superior to us.

Are you on drugs? I'm struggling to think of a worse home performance. Kudos for singling out Shola as well. The lad did very little wrong and who should have come on instead of him?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing positive about this game unless you support Liverpool.

We were shite in all aspects of the game bar one.

It should have been 10 - 1 or whatever number you could think of above 5, except for Shay Given who was called on to pull off some spectacular saves. Thank you to Given for at least saving us from an embarassing double figure defeat. Now that would have been a record in the premiership that we do not want.

You can blame the players and JFK, but TBF JFK had little to choose from. Our players yesterday were miles apart from the Liverpool team, and they gave us a lesson in basic football skills and we were no match at all.

IMO it still remains an Ashley problem, he created this crap and continues to talk even more crap, I do not trust the man, he tells LIES!!!

I'm loving the media today

and what must michael owen have been thinking while his side were getting demolished!

he was hopefully thinking "fucking hell have I been completely bloody useless today"

I'm honestly struggling to remember anything he did yesterday bar the offside goal..

at least Oba with all the stick he gets tends to make a nuisance of himself

I agree with the above, i'm sure i remember myself and tons of other people predicting the whole selling the club bit was a load of ball's,

"either pay me a small fortune over what the club is worth, or i'll ride it out and return when the noise has died down a bit"

Owen did very little but fuck off regarding Martins man :unsure:

"either pay me a small fortune over what the club is worth, or i'll ride it out and return when the noise has died down a bit"

And therein lies the crux of the matter, had to laugh when Jamie Redknapp said "You don't think it's because of the global recession and he ca't sell then?"

You have to wonder what sort of media roasting Keegan would have got had he been in charge of yesterdays rout. :unsure:

"Tactical nativity" would have been mentioned at least 3 times in every story about it.

You have to wonder what sort of media roasting Keegan would have got had he been in charge of yesterdays rout. :unsure:

"Tactical nativity" would have been mentioned at least 3 times in every story about it.

Will do a Google search for the 5-1 home defeat to Man Utd and compare the two.

Average age of our defence was 22. In fact, take out the strikers and the keeper and I think you could say that about the whole team.

Take out Leiva, Babel and Insua and their next youngest player was 24.

Literally men against boys.