Alex and Noble.

Park Life

Things have not really worked out for shorey at Villa maybe worth a chance depending on the price. Imo aside from evra and clichy the best left back in the prem at the moment is Belhadj at portsmouth. Given the state of their club might be worth a go.

At centre half Ivanovic or Alex might be worth a go once Carvalho comes back neither will get a regular game. John Mensah is an impressive player at Lyon but i doubt he would come.

Centre mid is a tough one dont think we have ever replaced Parker! possibly michael johnson at man city but need a ball winner beside him!

Have seen alot of celtic this year and Gary caldwell has been immense. Would also take Scott Brown great energy and drive in the middle of the park, if Mcgeady cant solve his differences with strachan could be a good shout!

Lavezzi and Pandev playing in Serie A could be good buys but a bit out of our price range. Di Maria is a great shout!

To be honest though the thing is we were able to field a team yesterday and if these players are not deemed good enough to play what is the point in them being at the club? Who would you release got to say Caccapa is the only player i feel has no chance of being a first team player. Cant comment on xisco never seen him play!

Alex is desperate to leave now he finds himself 4th choice defender at Chelsea and Noble rarely starts. Both immense players imo. I'd get a bid in for both.

Any others?

We've dropped further than I thought if they are classed as "immense".

a creative midfielder. nobles more box to box.....

'box to box' is a term applied to midfielders who aren't good enough to be either creative or defensive imo. Surely being able to run from box to box is a minimum requirement for any midfielder.

I'd be looking at Bridge and Bullard fwiw. We should have tried to snap up Bridge years ago when he went to Fulham.

Things have not really worked out for shorey at Villa maybe worth a chance depending on the price. Imo aside from evra and clichy the best left back in the prem at the moment is Belhadj at portsmouth. Given the state of their club might be worth a go.

At centre half Ivanovic or Alex might be worth a go once Carvalho comes back neither will get a regular game. John Mensah is an impressive player at Lyon but i doubt he would come.

Centre mid is a tough one dont think we have ever replaced Parker! possibly michael johnson at man city but need a ball winner beside him!

Have seen alot of celtic this year and Gary caldwell has been immense. Would also take Scott Brown great energy and drive in the middle of the park, if Mcgeady cant solve his differences with strachan could be a good shout!

Lavezzi and Pandev playing in Serie A could be good buys but a bit out of our price range. Di Maria is a great shout!

To be honest though the thing is we were able to field a team yesterday and if these players are not deemed good enough to play what is the point in them being at the club? Who would you release got to say Caccapa is the only player i feel has no chance of being a first team player. Cant comment on xisco never seen him play!

some very good ideas there. MJ would deffo improve our CM.

We should take a close look at players not getting a game at Man City and Villa, also West Ham are short of cash.

Also a couple of six month loans would be nice.

Anichebe? Vaughn? Sturridge?

Everton have an injury crisis up front, how would we have any chance of taking any of those two?

Other ideas ringo?

Everton have an injury crisis up front, how would we have any chance of taking any of those two?

Other ideas ringo?

Is that not what Wise etc are being paid seven figure sums for?

Other ideas ringo?

Is that not what Wise etc are being paid seven figure sums for?

Don't think they post on here mate. :unsure:

if we were looking to get a few loan players in we could do worse that some of the man u guys.

The twin brother of right back rafael, Fabio would be a great addition. He plays left back and according to a few folk I have spoken to has the greater potential. He has just recovered from a shoulder problem and will struggle to get in the united team ahead of evra, doubt fergie will play him due to lack of experience at the moment! We could do with a left back!

In the centre of the park Diego Posseibon has a great touch and pass, a pure footballer! probably better than butt or guthrie! Also Darren Gibson could be a shout given his lack of first team games, think he is already been capped for Ireland, looks like a decent player!

if we were looking to get a few loan players in we could do worse that some of the man u guys.

The twin brother of right back rafael, Fabio would be a great addition. He plays left back and according to a few folk I have spoken to has the greater potential. He has just recovered from a shoulder problem and will struggle to get in the united team ahead of evra, doubt fergie will play him due to lack of experience at the moment! We could do with a left back!

In the centre of the park Diego Posseibon has a great touch and pass, a pure footballer! probably better than butt or guthrie! Also Darren Gibson could be a shout given his lack of first team games, think he is already been capped for Ireland, looks like a decent player!

so a bunch of man u youngsters?

so a bunch of man u youngsters?

Rossi turned out ok [/Knowledge is da bomb]

im sure man utd reserves could have produced a better perfromance against wigan and liverpool recently!

if we are in a relegation battle im not sure we will be able to attract many established footballers in January. Listed a few earlier but we could do alot worse that those three at man utd seem to remeber richardson keeping West Brom up a few years ago!