The Future

Great Toon

Nothing like a bit of optimism.

That is my optimistic view, you dont want to hear my pessimistic/realistic one :icon_lol:

We're at our lowest ebb in almost 2 decades, and we're still better off than the Mackems who were supposed to push on to the next level this year.

We'll always be able to laugh at Sunderland.

Agree with that like. Appointing a caretaker as permanent manager after a handful of games when you've supposedly had 30+ applications is comedy gold, hats off to them

Tell me that post was a piss take? :unsure:

Deadly serious

I was just thinking with us appointing Roeder that was all. Although he was obviously in charge for a bit longer than that extra from The Godfather.

A lot longer, with very good results and without many alleged other candidates

Not according to the chairman at the time. Much like what Quinn said.

That is my optimistic view, you dont want to hear my pessimistic/realistic one :icon_lol:

We're at our lowest ebb in almost 2 decades, and we're still better off than the Mackems who were supposed to push on to the next level this year.

Agree with that like. Appointing a caretaker as permanent manager after a handful of games when you've supposedly had 30+ applications is comedy gold, hats off to them

Deadly serious

I was just thinking with us appointing Roeder that was all. Although he was obviously in charge for a bit longer than that extra from The Godfather.

He was right when he said "you wouldnt believe the people that have applied", yup we didnt believe him.

Deadly serious

Of course but being lied to was par for the course for us, Quinn's supposed to be different

Oh dear, poor grammar, unforgivable :icon_lol:

You're missing out your full stop there Jimbo. 200 lines on my desk by 3pm or no wanking for a month.

:unsure:

:icon_lol:

Deadly serious

Of course but being lied to was par for the course for us, Quinn's supposed to be different

Doesn't mean it should be accepted though.

Deadly serious

Doesn't mean it should be accepted though.

The Ashley bumboys love it

I was just scanning the odds on Spuds relegation today. :unsure:

I was just scanning the odds on Spuds relegation today. :icon_lol:

Them too.

Newcastle 1-0 West Ham (or better)

Portsmouth 0-0 Man City (or similar)

Arsenal 0-0 Bolton (or better for Arsenal)

Will see us back in the top half for the first time since Keegan left come the tenth.

:icon_lol:

As long as Spurs or the Mackems don't have hefty wins.