Israel continues its merciless pounding of the defenceless.

Park Life

• 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The fucking inhumanity to do that to pallbearers… of someone killed by their workmates. 

It’s staggering. 

Reminds me slightly if this. (Same vibes anyway).

Screenshot_20220513-223325__01.jpg

On 13/05/2022 at 08:21, Isegrim said:

Couldn't quite believe this, even by Israeli standards this is inhumane. 

The way it's been reported in the media has been absolutely disgraceful as well but then there's nothing new in that. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Fully understand why this hasn’t been bumped so seeing as Parky has been MIA for a decade or more can we change the thread title to something a little less and partizan like “the Middle East thread “ or something? 

cheers 👍

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i chose not to bump this thread because of the thread title and because there's quite a lot of antisemitic "banter" in the first few pages 

Yeah I guessed that’s why but I hadn’t realised the first few pages were like that . I was fairly sure the title was the reason 

Might as well nuke the whole thread and start a new one. Its just it didn’t seem appropriate to be talking about these things in amongst musings on dogs in the work place 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Rayvin locked this topic

I agree with the above and am locking this. @PaddockLad or indeed anyone, please feel free to make a new topic. I agree that it should have it's own place outside of General Convo.

EDIT - nvm I created one myself. If we determine there's a better way of approaching it than what I've done then I'm happy to adjust.