Israel continues its merciless pounding of the defenceless.

Park Life

The number of civilians killed has continued to rise. The United Nations Relief and Works Agency, which supports Palestinian refugees and has large programmes in Gaza, said it believed at least 62 civilians were dead, at a conservative estimate. The overall number of injured is thought to be as high as 1,400, although Gazan hospitals are so overcrowded and short of medicine and equipment that they are turning away all but the most seriously wounded."

Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary general, called for swift and decisive action to end the "unacceptable" violence, and urged world leaders to step up pressure for a political solution. In his third statement on Gaza in three days, Ban said he was "deeply alarmed" by the escalation of violence. While recognising Israel's right to defend itself, he condemned its "excessive use of force".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/3...el-gaza-attacks

I don't suppose anyone will care or intervene. :unsure:

Edited by Park Life

The persecution, subjugation and violence directed at the Palestinians reminds me ever so slightly of a similar thing which happened in Europe about 70 years ago :unsure:

Edited by Ketsbaia

The persecution, subjugation and violence directed at the Palestinians reminds me ever so slightly of a similar thing which happened in Europe about 70 years ago :icon_lol:

Ironic?

Parky hating on Jews. Well I never. :unsure:

Gotta feel for the Palestinians, shat on and nobody cares or is willing to say anything against the Jews - Jew are like the world's scousers, they think the world owes them but basically they're a bunch of cunts :unsure:

Gotta feel for the Palestinians, shat on and nobody cares or is willing to say anything against the Jews - Jew are like the world's scousers, they think the world owes them but basically they're a bunch of cunts :unsure:

This is part of their lets fuck up the middle east before Obama takes office plan no doubt. Destabilize and continue stirring up the Arab world.

The persecution, subjugation and violence directed at the Palestinians reminds me ever so slightly of a similar thing which happened in Europe about 70 years ago :icon_lol:

Ironic?

Parky hating on Jews. Well I never. :unsure:

There are many brave Jews who are against Israel's continued genocide in Palestine.

Ironic?

Parky hating on Jews. Well I never. :icon_lol:

There are many brave Jews who are against Israel's continued genocide in Palestine.

It was tongue in cheek man. I know it's the Zionists you're really after and not your every day orthodox Jew. :unsure:

Ironic?

Parky hating on Jews. Well I never. :icon_lol:

It was tongue in cheek man. I know it's the Zionists you're really after and not your every day orthodox Jew. :unsure:

Depends what side of the bed I get out of tbh. :puke::icon_lol:

Really? From what I've seen it's always Israel is a monster, Israel is the biggest threat to world peace etc and the new channels seem biased towards that view. There's always two sides to these war debates. People should feel sorry for the Jews as well given the persecution they have had to put up with for centuries/milleniums.

Really? From what I've seen it's always Israel is a monster, Israel is the biggest threat to world peace etc and the new channels seem biased towards that view. There's always two sides to these war debates. People should feel sorry for the Jews as well given the persecution they have had to put up with for centuries/milleniums.

Erm.. I think a nation armed to the teeth bombing civilian districts with no air defense doesn't bear one iota of sympathy. It's barbaric and totally unwarranted and disproportionate. If America had any balls they would stop all aid to Israel immediately.

Edited by Park Life

Erm.. I think a nation armed to the teeth bombing civilian districts with no air defense doesn't bear one iota of sympathy. It's barbaric and totally unwarranted and disproportionate. If America had any balls they would stop all aid to Israel immediately.

No, but the people bombing don't exactly represent Israel as a whole and it's population in the past who have suffered from persecution.

No, but the people bombing don't exactly represent Israel as a whole and it's population in the past who have suffered from persecution.

The Jews were banished from England in the middle of the 14th century. Things like that, as well as the introduction of internment camps during the Boer war, don't half make one proud to be British.

EDIT: there's a sentimental tear in my eye as I type *sniff*

Edited by snakehips

what bugs me is that this happens every 3-5 years

Hammas fires off some rockets. the Israelis bomb them, invade, it all goes to hell in a hand basket and in two years we're back at square one

shirely time to try sommat different???

Hammas fires off some rockets. the Israelis bomb them, invade, it all goes to hell in a hand basket and in two years we're back at square one

Definitely, for both parties. Though what can be effectively done to solve the problem is a tough question to answer.

Definitely, for both parties. Though what can be effectively done to solve the problem is a tough question to answer.

Israel doesn't want peace.

Israel and American are irritated Hamas won the democratic elections and immediately tried to starve them of money.

Now they are trying to finally destroy the infrastructure let alone killing and injuring hundreds in indiscriminate air strikes with heavy bombs and missiles targeted at civilian areas.

Scum

Activists trying to bring aid to Gaza today claimed their boat had been rammed by Israeli gunboats in a "criminal attack" in international waters.

The Free Gaza Movement said its vessel, the Dignity, was intercepted by several Israeli ships as it headed to the Gaza Strip, which has been under Israeli aerial bombardment since Saturday.

One gunboat rammed the Dignity on the port bow side, causing heavy damage, although no one was hurt, the group said.

"When attacked, the Dignity was clearly in international waters, 90 miles off the coast of Gaza," the group said on its website. "The gunboats also fired their machine guns into the water in an attempt to stop the mercy ship from getting to Gaza.

"Israel thumbs its nose in the face of maritime law by attacking a human rights boat in international waters and has put all of these human rights observers at risk.

"At no time was the Dignity ever close to Israeli waters. They clearly identified themselves, and the Israeli attack was wilful and criminal."

The Guardian.

Edited by Park Life

yes those poor palestinians who democratically elected a govern whose first aim is to drive israel into the sea and see an end to the nation of israel as a whole.

Clearly utterly clueless.

"Earlier, Jimmy Carter, the former US president, said that Hamas was prepared to accept Israel's right to “live as a neighbour next door in peace.” Carter met twice with Mashaal over the weekend.

"They said they would accept a Palestinian state on the 1967 borders if approved by Palestinians ... even though Hamas might disagree with some terms of the agreement," Mr Carter said during a speech in Jerusalem."

Independant.

Edited by Park Life

yes those poor palestinians who democratically elected a govern whose first aim is to drive israel into the sea and see an end to the nation of israel as a whole.

You ever think that maybe, just maybe, the Palestinian's elected a radical party because of the diabolical acts Israel has committed over the past few years?

• Rayvin locked this topic