Worth mentioning again

Snake

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-21009762/

The Toon boss is under pressure to deliver after owner Mike Ashley set him a target of finishing in the European qualifying places, saying: "What price a flutter on us reaching the top six?"

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Lol, what a fucking cock-end, happy days for the fucking moronic owner and his cronies - he must be off his fucking tits. :icon_lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-21009762/

The Toon boss is under pressure to deliver after owner Mike Ashley set him a target of finishing in the European qualifying places, saying: "What price a flutter on us reaching the top six?"

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Hes on some serious drugs man

I can only assume he was joking but strangely enough I can't see anyone laughing apart from his paid ring kissers of course

Was this statement before or after The Shay news?

I guess there will be more players on the move............. top 6, surely this is a Joke Kinnear.

Ashley said it in the official match program for the Liverpool game

Fair enough, but i missed it because I won't buy any club items whilst this lot are in charge, never bought so much as a cup of bovril.

Mind you I do see the queues getting bigger as each game passes, but I will keep it up, get into the ground at 5 minutes before the match and have a drink at much lower prices before and after the match at local club. Not prepared to pay this bastard over the top for crap quality and poor service.

Edited by Jackies the Lad

Fair enough, but i missed it because I won't buy any club items whilst this lot are in charge, never bought so much as a cup of bovril.

Mind you I do see the queues getting bigger as each game passes, but I will keep it up, get into the ground at 5 minutes before the match and have a drink at much lower prices before and after the match at local club. Not prepared to pay this bastard over the top for crap quality and poor service.

yup. There's not many of us left now. Still no doubt baggyo will say me n you are the reason we can't afford to buy

It's like one of those things that little fat kids can say when they're standing behind their dad.

No Mike, you have to put some MONEY into OUR club and BUY some DECENT PLAYERS. You don't just casually HOPE it will happen then BLAME the MANAGER when it DOESN'T happen.

You fucking cock end.

It's like one of those things that little fat kids can say when they're standing behind their dad.

No Mike, you have to put some MONEY into OUR club and BUY some DECENT PLAYERS. You don't just casually HOPE it will happen then BLAME the MANAGER when it DOESN'T happen.

You fucking cock end.

QFT