Toon vs Hull

Venom

Here we are again... the toon looking to go better than last year

First win of the year on the cards??

Cut out the Chisholm Free £2 Bet out of the Journal and put the toon for a 4-0 win!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh, ive never felt so much lack of confidence in the side. all this with given, our last two games we have been absolutely shocking. Can't see us winning. and I wouldnt be suprised if we got a real thumping

I agree and its a sign of the times that we are almost resigned to defeat against Hull City who have only won one game in 11 or something.

I suppose you never know and it could kick start our season . . .

My team for tomorrow would

Harper

Taylor Colo Bassong Zogg

Geremi Butt

Jonas Guthrie Duff

Owen

tbh, ive never felt so much lack of confidence in the side. all this with given, our last two games we have been absolutely shocking. Can't see us winning. and I wouldnt be suprised if we got a real thumping

This post just about sums everything up.

Replace 'confidence' with 'interest' and 'side' with 'match' for my take on it

If he drops Given it doesnt show a good sign tbh.

I wouldnt play Zogg at LB either as he cant defend to save his life, he just backs off and looks at the ball. I would go with the team Smogg has.

Whilst a decent cup run would probably hinder our chances of a consistent league performance due to injuries and the like it's the F.A cup, so either way we want to go as far as possible.

HCFC: Boaz Myhill, Nathan Doyle, Michael Turner, Craig Fagan, Geovanni, Paul McShane, George Boateng ©, Sam Ricketts, Dean Marney, Daniel Cousin, Stelios

Subs: Ian Ashbee, Ryan France, Peter Halmosi, Marlon King, Kamil Zayatte, Tony Warner, Nicky Featherstone

NUFC: Shay Given, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrique, Sebastien Bassong, Fabricio Coloccini, Danny Guthrie, Charles N'Zogbia, Nicky Butt, Damien Duff, Michael Owen ©, Andy Carroll

Subs: Steve Harper, Geremi, David Edgar, Xisco, Kazenga LuaLua, Tamas Kadar, Jonas Gutierrez