Nail on head

Snake

Its all good and well having a plush website, but what exactly has it done towards helping sort the club out? MA is no longer going to sell the club, 52000 were back again on Boxing Day feeding him money again and it looks like our 2 biggest assets, Given and Owen, will be gone either now or in 6 months with the manager openly claiming hes looking for replacements from the Championship

Topper!

Its all good and well having a plush website, but what exactly has it done towards helping sort the club out? MA is no longer going to sell the club, 52000 were back again on Boxing Day feeding him money again and it looks like our 2 biggest assets, Given and Owen, will be gone either now or in 6 months with the manager openly claiming hes looking for replacements from the Championship

Topper!

Are you blaming NUSC for the above btw?

"Mike Ashley and Newcastle United could and should have been a dream....."

Glad you saw the marriage as a good one; I'd hate to think you were one of the know-all's who was against it. Still, with that comment, above, you should still see it being able to work.

A good snipe at NUSC though :icon_lol:

And a snipe at the fans who continue to go to the matches. They, obviously, are wrong to go to the games, as you are right and everyone else is wrong :icon_lol:

Topper!

No, Just that they havent done anything to try and rectify it. Strange considering it is these events which led to the NUSC being formed in the first place

Topper!

No, Just that they havent done anything to try and rectify it.

:icon_lol: Yes they have. Fair enough if you don't think they've been very effective.

Sorry, they did do things to try and rectify it, but they failed miserably and now that things are worse than ever they appear to have given up.

I refuse to be part of another one of these arguments but what you're saying boils down to "I refuse to do anything myself to change things but will slag off those that are trying when it doesnt work".

Think about for a little bit and see the total futility of your argument.

It wasnt meant as a snipe to the NUSC, merely hyperbole to illustrate the fact that collectively we've done sweet fuck all other than stamp our feet at the Hull game and look like a bunch of muppets.

And a snipe at the fans who continue to go to the matches. They, obviously, are wrong to go to the games, as you are right and everyone else is wrong :icon_lol:

I thought the article was pretty simple and spelt it out janet and john style, clearly not.

That strawman you've created is a nonsense, people who whinged like fuck and stamped their feet and want him gone are wrong to go to games yes, of course Im right, not everyone is wrong.

Like many of our fans its simple, dont go, dont spend your money that will get him out, continue to go and he'll stay, its that simple.

I don't get his point.

He's paid for 3 years but he's stopped going and he believes if we all did this it would force Ashley out despite Ashley only being interested in making money, and already having taken that money.

Clearly a confused individual. I mean, Niall Quinn seems to be surviving a half empty stadium to go with his shit managerial appointment, and he's not even sold 3 years of season tickets.

Why doesn't he actually use his ticket and start anti-Ashley chants at the game?

It wasnt meant as a snipe to the NUSC, merely hyperbole to illustrate the fact that collectively we've done sweet fuck all other than stamp our feet at the Hull game and look like a bunch of muppets.

I thought the article was pretty simple and spelt it out janet and john style, clearly not.

That strawman you've created is a nonsense, people who whinged like fuck and stamped their feet and want him gone are wrong to go to games yes, of course Im right, not everyone is wrong.

Like many of our fans its simple, dont go, dont spend your money that will get him out, continue to go and he'll stay, its that simple.

Can't think of a single example of a club where the net result of fans not going has been beneficial. Also, many of us have paid in advance so what would be the point in not going?

Can't think of a single example of a club where the net result of fans not going has been beneficial. Also, many of us have paid in advance so what would be the point in not going?

Keep up lad!

Because you wouldnt be spending money by buying a tick.... errrr well you wouldnt spend money in the ground on Bovril and the likes but at the same time the organised boycott of club products was a stupid and fruitless exercise. :icon_lol:

Terrible article btw. Just reads like someone trying to out-soopafan the rest of us. All the fans are to blame except ones like him who doesn't go :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I cant think of a single example where the fans wanting the owners out and continue to go has got them what they want, look at Liverpools 2 Year protest or Man Utd's? Two new football teams created out of it like.

Its really simple you want him gone, do something, you dont, continue to go as normal as though nothing has happened.

What would not turning up do, especially for those that have already paid?

Reduce sponsorship, matchday income, tv revenue, hinder player recruitment and purchase as well as sending out the message to Mike Ashley that when its time for renewal you wont be, the club wouldnt be worth what he paid for it (and Im not talking over £200m).

Its his club, its his money every single gesture hits him in the pocket.

But we the fans are the clubs greatest, some would say only asset, without us the club is worth fuck all.

Obviously not everyone wants him gone and there are so many people who have paid and quite rightly going to go, its their perogative, but dont sit their whinging when you're not prepared to do anything about it.

Not a dig at the NSU, not a superfan debate, just opinion.

Its common sense and basic ecomomics, but we've all played our part in this shambles whether we're prepared to admit it or not.

By the way you can comment on the article on the site and get all your questions answered, slate it, say whats wrong with it and get replies instead of just misunderstanding it from afar :icon_lol:

Edited by The Corner

I cant think of a single example where the fans wanting the owners out and continue to go has got them what they want, look at Liverpools 2 Year protest or Man Utd's? Two new football teams created out of it like.

Its really simple you want him gone, do something, you dont, continue to go as normal as though nothing has happened.

What would not turning up do, especially for those that have already paid?

Reduce sponsorship, matchday income, tv revenue, hinder player recruitment and purchase as well as sending out the message to Mike Ashley that when its time for renewal you wont be, the club wouldnt be worth what he paid for it (and Im not talking over £200m).

Its his club, its his money every single gesture hits him in the pocket.

But we the fans are the clubs greatest, some would say only asset, without us the club is worth fuck all.

Obviously not everyone wants him gone and there are so many people who have paid and quite rightly going to go, its their perogative, but dont sit their whinging when you're not prepared to do anything about it.

Not a dig at the NSU, not a superfan debate, just opinion.

Its common sense and basic ecomomics, but we've all played our part in this shambles whether we're prepared to admit it or not.

But whether you go to the match or not won't affect Ashley's pocket in the least for another 3 years will it? Assuming you'd refrain from pies and a program even if you did go.

Edited by Happy Face

But whether you go to the match or not won't affect Ashley's pocket in the least for another 3 years will it? Assuming you'd refrain from pies and a program even if you did go.

Of course it will man :icon_lol:

It will affect Ashleys pockets by:

Reduced income via sponsorship.

Matchday income would be down by the people still getting tickets weekly, Yearly or whatever and then all the food, merchandising beer sales he'd lose out on.

But most importantly the value of his asset plummets, millions and millions would be knocked off.

Of course it will man :icon_lol:

It will affect Ashleys pockets by:

Reduced income via sponsorship.

Matchday income would be down by the people still getting tickets weekly, Yearly or whatever and then all the food, merchandising beer sales he'd lose out on.

But most importantly the value of his asset plummets, millions and millions would be knocked off.

You're off your mash.

Even if you were right though and 50% of fans agreed (rather than just over 0% as seems to be the case), Do you think a premier league club can't get by on 25,000 attendances? Almost half the teams in the Premier league average less than 30,000.

I reckon you're a mackem, they'd love to see us get crowds as shit as theirs, but we don't, because we're the greatest football supporters the world has ever seen :icon_lol:

You're off your mash.

Even if you were right though and 50% of fans agreed (rather than just over 0% as seems to be the case), Do you think a premier league club can't get by on 25,000 attendances? Almost half the teams in the Premier league average less than 30,000.

I reckon you're a mackem, they'd love to see us get crowds as shit as theirs, but we don't, because we're the greatest football supporters the world has ever seen :icon_lol:

Its simple economics, nothing to do with drugs or mental state.

We're already 5 or 6 thousand down through apathy alone arent we? The premise is absolutely spot on, the clubs with 25,000 crowds have fuck all ambition and dont have our wage bill or running costs.

Im not a mackem, Im a fully paid up season ticket holding toon fan who is making a pathetic, futile gesture and cutting his nose off to spite his face, but I can take solace in the fact Im not bending over and taking it up the bum from a fat lying cockney who treats us with disdain and Im made it quite clear he'll never get another penny out of me until he's gone or he puts things right.

For the record I dont in a million years think we'd get half to stay away, nor would I ever wish it to happen under any circumstances ideally, but if we wanted to get him out I guarantee it would get him out.

Is that what you want at Newcastle? Not sure why you use this as an argument when what protests those clubs have had have been completely fruitless in getting rid of new owners.

I was supporting Newcastle long before Mike Ashley arrived, and I will do long after he's gone. Fat twat isn't going to stop me having a laugh with my mates on a Saturday afternoon while he's here, no matter how little he invests in success.

You're off your mash.

Its simple economics, nothing to do with drugs or mental state.

We're already 5 or 6 thousand down through apathy alone arent we? The premise is absolutely spot on, the clubs with 25,000 crowds have fuck all ambition and dont have our wage bill or running costs.

Im not a mackem, Im a fully paid up season ticket holding toon fan who is making a pathetic, futile gesture and cutting his nose off to spite his face, but I can take solace in the fact Im not bending over and taking it up the bum from a fat lying cockney who treats us with disdain and Im made it quite clear he'll never get another penny out of me until he's gone or he puts things right.

For the record I dont in a million years think we'd get half to stay away, nor would I ever wish it to happen under any circumstances ideally, but if we wanted to get him out I guarantee it would get him out.

We're less than 4 thousand down on last year (51,321 average in 07/08 has dropped to 47,434 so far this year).