Nail on head

Snake

Is that what you want at Newcastle? Not sure why you use this as an argument when what protests those clubs have had have been completely fruitless in getting rid of new owners.

I was supporting Newcastle long before Mike Ashley arrived, and I will do long after he's gone. Fat twat isn't going to stop me having a laugh with my mates on a Saturday afternoon while he's here, no matter how little he invests in success.

Is what, what I want? Mike Ashley out?

As I've said, it can be repaired and it should have been an ideal match, that would suggest...

Mike Ashley will never stop me supporting NUFC and or having a laugh with my mates, I will however not return while the club is ran in the manner it is and he stays in charge.

I wouldnt go to a local shop where the owner refused to acknowledge me, lied to me and treat me with utter contempt and Mike Ashley is no different.

Is that what you want at Newcastle? Not sure why you use this as an argument when what protests those clubs have had have been completely fruitless in getting rid of new owners.

I was supporting Newcastle long before Mike Ashley arrived, and I will do long after he's gone. Fat twat isn't going to stop me having a laugh with my mates on a Saturday afternoon while he's here, no matter how little he invests in success.

Is what, what I want? Mike Ashley out?

No, a splinter non-league club, and Mike Ashley still in charge.

As I've said, it can be repaired and it should have been an ideal match, that would suggest...

Mike Ashley will never stop me supporting NUFC and or having a laugh with my mates, I will however not return while the club is ran in the manner it is and he stays in charge.

I wouldnt go to a local shop where the owner refused to acknowledge me, lied to me and treat me with utter contempt and Mike Ashley is no different.

I've got ideals too, but I tend to compromise them for my own benefit. So even though Adidas pay slave wages to underage kids in sweatshop conditions, I buy their trainers because I love them 3 stripes and trefoil.

Even though Wallmart use their monopoly to drive down prices across communities, put local businesses out of work, drive down wages and employ similar slave labour to addias, Asda is now the only local supermarket, so I shop there.

If you've more principals than me and the other 52,000 that went on Sunday, all power to you, I can't see you changing anything though.

The Iraqis that run my corner shop are always short changing me too btw. :icon_lol:

Support the team and if in turn that's supporting the Fat Man then so be it.

Empty grounds will get us nowhere. Income wise, Player attraction wise and building up the atmosphere to strike fear in other teams, which we haven't done recently.

No, a splinter non-league club, and Mike Ashley still in charge.

Not at all, but im surprised some knackers havent dreamt it up...they might have if Blyth werent having a cup run like :icon_lol:

I've got ideals too, but I tend to compromise them for my own benefit. So even though Adidas pay slave wages to underage kids in sweatshop conditions, I buy their trainers because I love them 3 stripes and trefoil.

Even though Wallmart use their monopoly to drive down prices across communities, put local businesses out of work, drive down wages and employ similar slave labour to addias, Asda is now the only local supermarket, so I shop there.

If you've more principals than me and the other 52,000 that went on Sunday, all power to you, I can't see you changing anything though.

The Iraqis that run my corner shop are always short changing me too btw. :icon_lol:

Its not about some slave working for a bag of rice, its about Ashley lying to me and my peers, conning me and my peers into buying into his vision for three bastard Years and then treating me and my peers with total contempt by refusing to acknowledge us. Im not happy with how he said he was going to run the club and the complete opposite of how he is running it and where its heading and I want him to fuck off or sort it out, he's done neither, because we stopped stamping our feet and started applying the lube.

So no Ive no more moral principles than you, I have my principles and I refuse to let anyone take the piss out of me like he is trying to do.

You sure they're Iraqis? Not cockneys with a tan :icon_lol:

Im not a mackem, Im a fully paid up season ticket holding toon fan who is making a pathetic, futile gesture and cutting his nose off to spite his face, but I can take solace in the fact Im not bending over and taking it up the bum from a fat lying cockney who treats us with disdain and Im made it quite clear he'll never get another penny out of me until he's gone or he puts things right.

Prove it Allan.

Empty grounds will get us nowhere. Income wise, Player attraction wise and building up the atmosphere to strike fear in other teams, which we haven't done recently.

That'll be the support Joey Barton, a convicted thug called "vicious" and the support which is sadly a parody of itself these days.

Empty grounds would have got us shot of the fat man, which is what a seemingly overwhelming majority apparently wanted.

Striking fear into the opposition :icon_lol:

We've been getting hammered by fizzy pop sides at home 5-1 in recent Years man, I know the article said back to the 80's like but... :icon_lol:

spot on. i hope those that walked this season come back soon.

Prove it.

Oh it is a superfan debate :icon_lol:

If you're that interested, go to the site the article was published and ask they'll tell you.

Not really, Im asking you to prove to me that you are a fan who has paid for 3 years ST and isnt using it. By not using it I assume you mean it lies in a drawer on Saturday afternoon and doesnt get used. Well prove it.

Can't think of a single example of a club where the net result of fans not going has been beneficial. Also, many of us have paid in advance so what would be the point in not going?

I cant think of a single example where the fans wanting the owners out and continue to go has got them what they want, look at Liverpools 2 Year protest or Man Utd's? Two new football teams created out of it like.

Its really simple you want him gone, do something, you dont, continue to go as normal as though nothing has happened.

What would not turning up do, especially for those that have already paid?

Reduce sponsorship, matchday income, tv revenue, hinder player recruitment and purchase as well as sending out the message to Mike Ashley that when its time for renewal you wont be, the club wouldnt be worth what he paid for it (and Im not talking over £200m).

Its his club, its his money every single gesture hits him in the pocket.

But we the fans are the clubs greatest, some would say only asset, without us the club is worth fuck all.

Obviously not everyone wants him gone and there are so many people who have paid and quite rightly going to go, its their perogative, but dont sit their whinging when you're not prepared to do anything about it.

Not a dig at the NSU, not a superfan debate, just opinion.

Its common sense and basic ecomomics, but we've all played our part in this shambles whether we're prepared to admit it or not.

By the way you can comment on the article on the site and get all your questions answered, slate it, say whats wrong with it and get replies instead of just misunderstanding it from afar :(

As a fan I think the priority at present (given the state of affairs on the pitch) is going to games and getting behind the team (or at least trying to). Continue feeling smug about doing absolutely nothing while kidding yourself you're making a stand though.

People don't regard it as a boycott, the general consensus from other fans is that we are fair weather fans and I wouldn't be surprised if the regime simply wrote it off like that too.