How bad will it actually get?

Chaser

its us against them now peaspud, NUSC needs to get aggressive , no more asking for meetings that get ignored buy the ignorant lot we call our board , i think the majority of those opposed to confrontation may have had a change of heart due to recent events .

Edited by Hadrian

Up until new year i wasnt worried about going down, and to some extent i still think it is a very remote possibility. But the fact it IS possible is appauling.

We dont have a bad squad, its just not very strong, and even a not very strong squad can still do well in the premiership as long as there is stability and solid foundations. Something we havnt got.

The fact that there is mumblings about given wanting out, though i think they were misconstrued somewhat, and whispers of n'zogbia wanting to move on, add the fact that we are offering a new deal to nicky butt and still in limbo with owen, it doesnt bode well does it?

I really cant understand what is goint through MA head!?

Surely whether he has totally lost interest and does still want to sell or try and rebuild his reputation and actually make a go of turning us into a decent EPL side, the tasks in hand are much the same.

Im baffled at how simple the tasks should be, and just how blind or naive MA actually is.

SELL NO-ONE IN JANUARY

DO NOT RENEW BUTT, AMEOBI AND HARPER'S CONTRACTS

KEEP OFFERING MO GOOD TERMS

WISE REMOVED

BULLARD AND BAINES IN....10MIL MAX (AND A RB IF POSSIBLE)

NOT ALOT TO ASK FOR REALLY IS IT?

Come end of season then we can look at releasing and replacing players only once we know just how our season faired.

Should MA do the decent thing and acheive the above mentioned tasks, he has a chance of staying here and doing something, if not, he still would of made NUFC a more saleable asset than one stripped of key players and a side of washed up wanks, or even worse a side playing in the championship next year.

Its all too fucking simple its frustrating, but we cant do fuck all and we all have to see what happens in the next month with our eyes squinted and fingers crossed.

It would take a far more intelligent man than I to make an attempt at trying to figure out exactly what is going on. The fact is we know nothing. Except,of course, that Newcastle United is in a depressing state.

The ONLY man who can allay our fears, or attempt to give us some hope is the owner. I just wish he would come out and let someone interview him so we could see what he is about.

Like last time he was interviewed?

I wonder what percent of his interview was true and what percent was a lie.

Yeah, I can see your point. I meant a televised, or recorded, interview so we could attempt to see through any intended truths/deceptions.

its us against them now peaspud, NUSC needs to get aggressive , no more asking for meetings that get ignored buy the ignorant lot we call our board , i think the majority of those opposed to confrontation may have had a change of heart due to recent events .

:( They slagged him off and put abusive (and childish) poems about him on the website, why exactly should he meet with them?

:) They slagged him off and put abusive (and childish) poems about him on the website, why exactly should he meet with them?

Ahh wondered how long it would take for you to turn up shitstick :(

Up until new year i wasnt worried about going down, and to some extent i still think it is a very remote possibility. But the fact it IS possible is appauling.

We dont have a bad squad, its just not very strong, and even a not very strong squad can still do well in the premiership as long as there is stability and solid foundations. Something we havnt got.

We've had some ridiculous self inflicted injuries over the years, but we've never realistically been close to going down, our squad has always been strong enough, even with lumbered with some amazing injury lists an iffy managers.

But this is different, not only with a paper thin squad that is lacking in several areas besides numbers, a very iffy manager, and seemingly the worst transfer policy NUFC has seen since the 80's, could we still go down this season..... but if we don't go down this season we could manage to be in a position to completely self destruct next season with a remaining squad that may well struggle in the Championship, never mind the Premiership.

As we're completely asset stripped to replenish Ashley's champagne fund. :(

:( They slagged him off and put abusive (and childish) poems about him on the website, why exactly should he meet with them?

thats not half of what i would have done , and as life long fans , they had every right to meet him .

nusc is backed by a large portion of paying fans who have every right to say things how they see them and demand a meeting with the fat cunt .

:) They slagged him off and put abusive (and childish) poems about him on the website, why exactly should he meet with them?

thats not half of what i would have done , and as life long fans , they had every right to meet him .

nusc is backed by a large portion of paying fans who have every right to say things how they see them and demand a meeting with the fat cunt .

Isn't the membership around 150? Out of 52,000?

They called him every name under the sun then expected him to jump when they clapped. Why exactly should he meet them? I think the economy is a bit shit, therefore I demand a meeting with Gordon Brown.

Indeed, given I've made about 3 posts on here in the past 2 years.

£10 for a keyring and a membership card :)

Isn't the membership around 150? Out of 52,000?

They called him every name under the sun then expected him to jump when they clapped. Why exactly should he meet them? I think the economy is a bit shit, therefore I demand a meeting with Gordon Brown.

:icon_lol: They slagged him off and put abusive (and childish) poems about him on the website, why exactly should he meet with them?

Indeed, given I've made about 3 posts on here in the past 2 years.

£10 for a keyring and a membership card :)

You know what gives me so much enjoyment from doing this? the fact it puts the shits up you and that other one so much. Two makems who have nothing on their minds but the NUSC :) You're obsessed and that tells me you're shitting bricks that it works. Keep up with the maths though sonna :)