Fight Night Round 4

Jimbo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like a good progression from FNR3. I have a few issues, the main ones being the lack of a button mashing control config and when I put a picture of my face in the game I came out looking like the Downs syndrome love child of David Blaine and Steve Harper.

It seems like a good progression from FNR3. I have a few issues, the main ones being the lack of a button mashing control config and when I put a picture of my face in the game I came out looking like the Downs syndrome love child of David Blaine and Steve Harper.

:lol:

12 KO's and 4 losses so far in my career. Just went 8 rounds there and it said the fight had been put in the ESPN classics, won prospect of the year aswell.

Bought ut before, so far so good really. Played a Fight Now match and knocked the guy out on Pro difficulty, gaining 5 acheivements in one match.

I'll have a better bash on it later.

This game worth getting then? I'm skint at the moment so don't want to really splash out on a new game, but I am tempted to get it come payday. Bored to death of all me other games.

I'm going to wait until payday before I get it, by then I hope I can get a preowned, because I'm that pikey.

AI players get stupidly difficult later on. Like i'd be hammering some bloke and he'd get one counter punch and knock me clean out. They just seem to block and dodge everything.

Bought this on Friday and had a couple of spins against my mate. Quite like it so far, but the mechanic for getting back up after a knockdown is really as shite as most are claiming on here. Total crap.

Other than that though the gameplay is really good. Impressed thus far.

yup fairly fed up with it now i'll batter the life out of someone have them stunned repeatidly.

My guy apparently doesn't know how to walk forward quicker than the opponent can stagger backwards so miss loads of advantages, then i just get taken out.

not as enjoyable as i thought it would be

Sums up my feelings atm. I can have a great fight, last 8-9 rounds and really be good then you get other fights where they just continually counter and block and its just impossible to touch them.

I always use my preferred move (The one thats more powerful eg. Right hook) in the counter and it never rocks them, yet they'll get one jab and it will probably kill me.

Never made it up the ranks, get to frustrated and knock it off. Second time round think i'm 6(5)-1-0

Someone challenged me; they're 88 overall and I'm 71. I got countered, hit with a straight, hit the mat, couldn't get back up.

Bull. Shit. This is one of the clunkiest, broken pieces of wank released this year which is a shame because online is really fun when you're not playing block spammers or people that think it's Street Fighter.

The training might be the worst though; 6 months in between fights and 2 training sessions? Right you are, Fight Night. Good job in totally gimping everyone that plays Legacy Mode.

My rental copy came today, it's a fucking nightmare because there's no booklet with it. So I'm having to literally having to remember everything from the training mode, which reduces me to putton bashing (or swivelling in the case of the stick) hoping to hit one of the more advanced, powerful punches.

Got this yesterday. Pretty good so far. up to rank 42. Looks like its going to be a long slog to get to the top.

Downloaded Borat and Chuck Norris. :unsure: