Fight Night Round 4

Jimbo

Up to 26 now. Still undefeated but have tied one match and I was lucky as the guy knocked me down 3 times in the first 3 rounds. :icon_lol:

Played one match on line and got my ass handed to me. :unsure:

Did I see a certain fish playing this as well?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Traded in batman the other day and nearly the same with this.

However glad I stuck with it. Up to 19th now. Getting pretty hard. Last couple of fights I got knocked out in the first round but kept at it and finished the guy in the 9th and 10th. However got beat by 16th placed all though I'm blaming the kept up technique. :)

Anyone up for a fight on the 360?

Is this like the last where you build up EXP etc

I never had last year. but between fights you have a training session that you can either sim or take part in and improve your stats.

Is this like the last where you build up EXP etc

I never had last year. but between fights you have a training session that you can either sim or take part in and improve your stats.

Yeah its similar then. The last one was awsome although not very long.

I've just done 16 fights, with most of them going at least 8 rounds and I'm only ranked 20th. (I have lost about 4 fights now though)

Plenty to keep you going with. Plus you can pick it up for probably 24 pounds some places.

I've just done 16 fights, with most of them going at least 8 rounds and I'm only ranked 20th. (I have lost about 4 fights now though)

Plenty to keep you going with. Plus you can pick it up for probably 24 pounds some places.

On play.com its £25 which is good.

What difficulty are you playing on? Can you work your way up through the belts?

Its bloody hard. but off the top of my head I don't know what setting I'm on.

Well you work your way up the ranks. you can fight people in a different weight class. but it might just be one weight class up.

As you need to win a belt in a higher weight class to get a different all time ranking.

I made a custom character with huge stats, currently undisputed heavyweight champion.

Resets when you start legacy mode does it not?

The stats you earn as that character are only usable in that Legacy game, as soon as you play any other game mode as your new character his stats drop back to the original default.