Cheltenham/Doncaster v Aston Villa

West Brom/Peterborough v QPR/Burnley

Torquay v Coventry

Kettering Town v Fulham

Watford v Leicester/Crystal Palace

Derby County v Nottingham Forest

Birmingham City/Wolves v Middlesbrough

Some cracking draws there!

If we beat Hull that's a decent draw for us.

I'm hoping that draw will give Blyth a bit of motivation as I would love to see Allardyce go out :(

But yes there would be hell on!

Hull/Newcastle v Millwall/Crewe

Excellent. We beat Hull, Millwall beat Crewe, then a draw at St. James' gives me a replay within walking distance.

What do you mean, priorities? :(

Excellent. We beat Hull, Millwall beat Crewe, then a draw at St. James' gives me a replay within walking distance.

What do you mean, priorities? :)

:( That's exactly what I thought too.

• 2 weeks later...
Sunderland v Blyth = Hell on, surely.
My best mate was really annoyed that's not going to happen because his grandad played in goal for both teams back in the day.

As for Milwall, should really be an easy win, taking us to the fifth round for the first time since Souness' first year.

Sunderland v Blyth = Hell on, surely.
My best mate was really annoyed that's not going to happen because his grandad played in goal for both teams back in the day.

As for Milwall, should really be an easy win, taking us to the fifth round for the first time since Souness' first year.

Have you forgotten about the small matter of this evening's game - a team that's beaten us already at home this season

What do you mean, priorities? :D

Bermondsey!?!? Bamp.

.com

Team: Given, Edgar, N'Zogbia, Coloccini, Bassong, Butt, Guthrie, Duff, Owen, Xisco, Gutierrez.

Subs: Harper and a bunch of bairns - it remains to be

seen whether JFK names the maximum seven subs.

1911: Life is so confusing. When the Southend v Chelsea game was off, Newcastle v Hull was being lined up as the live game on the box - but no more. That game will kick off as planned at 1945 GMT. In other news from that game, Kevin Kilbane has agreed personal terms on a move to Hull from Wigan and is expected to start training with them tomorrow.

gutted that would have been canny

TEAMS Newcastle v Hull

Newcastle: Given, Edgar, Bassong, Coloccini, N'Zogbia, Gutierrez, Butt, Guthrie, Duff, Owen, Xisco. Subs: Harper, Taylor, Kadar, LuaLua, Carroll, Donaldson, Ranger.

Hull: Duke, Doyle, McShane, Zayatte, Ricketts, Fagan, Halmosi, Boateng, France, Garcia, Cousin. Subs: Warner, Ashbee, Mendy, Folan, Featherstone, Giannakopoulos, Atkinson.