Thick As Mince

Tooj

Footballer Shola Ameobi thought messy mansion was result of burglary

The furious Newcastle star, 27, called cops detailing the items stolen, including his cheque book.

Then the truth hit home to the dopey striker, 27 – his £500,000 pad had not been ransacked, he had just left it incredibly messy.

One police source said in disbelief yesterday: “We were told thieves had taken a number of things, the most important one being the chequebook.

“Given what soccer stars earn, that was obviously a matter of great concern. Then we got a call back saying nothing was missing after all.

“Perhaps he had had a party and the place just looked as if it had been burgled.”

Cops were about to visit him about the “break-in” in Newcastle’s Jesmond district when shame-faced Shola owned up to his howler.

A police spokesman confirmed: “We received a report of a theft from a house in Jesmond but it appears to have been a genuine misunderstanding.

Guess it proves it’s not just his struggling team that’s a real shambles at home…

:(:):)

The furious Newcastle star, 27, called cops detailing the items stolen, including his cheque book.

Then the truth hit home to the dopey striker, 27 – his £500,000 pad had not been ransacked, he had just left it incredibly messy.

One police source said in disbelief yesterday: “We were told thieves had taken a number of things, the most important one being the chequebook.

“Given what soccer stars earn, that was obviously a matter of great concern. Then we got a call back saying nothing was missing after all.

“Perhaps he had had a party and the place just looked as if it had been burgled.”

Cops were about to visit him about the “break-in” in Newcastle’s Jesmond district when shame-faced Shola owned up to his howler.

A police spokesman confirmed: “We received a report of a theft from a house in Jesmond but it appears to have been a genuine misunderstanding.

Guess it proves it’s not just his struggling team that’s a real shambles at home…

:):icon_lol::) mind, that does explain alot of Shurla's bizarre choices on the pitch. As you eloquently put it- thick as feckin mince B)

Sounds a bit dodgy to me. He probably was burgled and called the police, but before they got there Sherla found a note warning him not to call the police or suffer the consequences so he called them back telling them not to come. I don't know what those consequences would be though - a promise to get him a transfer to Ipswich perhaps??

Sounds a bit dodgy to me. He probably was burgled and called the police, but before they got there Sherla found a note warning him not to call the police or suffer the consequences so he called them back telling them not to come. I don't know what those consequences would be though - a promise to get him a transfer to Ipswich perhaps??

Aye, but then he probably wrote it to himself.

Edited by Fop

that would mean there was someone else with him at the time.................... to read the note :(

We have a joke that Shola is so thick it takes him 10 minutes to react to the ball, so when he spoons another shot wide, he's actually thinking of the ball that came in to him the last time.

No relevance here, but he's so thick it's amazing he remembers to breathe.

Ameobi watching the world pass him by.

Nowt new there then

i reckon the thick twat got pissed the night before and still hadnt sobbered up on the day of training, then went to training got himself some good fresh air and then sobbered up during training, then returned home and couldnt remember anything so thought ahh ive been burgled.stupid twat lol

Does he even drink? I heard he's a lay preacher or something now. Hallelulah!

I heard he and his family are very religious - that's why I think the telling the polis everything was ok is a load of shite (everyone knows religious folk are uber tidy). There's more to this than meets the eye.

:(