Findus factory

peasepud

Marvellous. I live just off the Findus roundabout. I never tire of the smell of crispy pancakes and fish fingers. Then I walk into the home to be greeted by the smell of mackrel as the lazy slag has been watching tv all day.

Marvellous. I live just off the Findus roundabout. I never tire of the smell of crispy pancakes and fish fingers. Then I walk into the home to be greeted by the smell of mackrel as the lazy slag has been watching tv all day.

She needs one of your special wrestles. :(

Findus Longbenton have never made fish fingers :(

Only live about 400 yards from it - Can see it out my front window- and I work from home

How did I miss it today?

I was there when Lady Di opened the Factory but was too busy jumping in the mud with me wellies on to be paying any attention - think it was back in 1982 / 1983 when I was a little nipper

Worked there for 9 years

So did my aunt. If you knew a woman from Cramlington whose sole purpose for working was to earn the money to do up the living room and the kitchen every year, it was probably her.

Am I mental or did Findus "Sponsor" Long Benton?

I swear there was a sign remarking on some kind of arrangement, but the past few times I've driven through, I've not seen it...

Am I mental or did Findus "Sponsor" Long Benton?

I swear there was a sign remarking on some kind of arrangement, but the past few times I've driven through, I've not seen it...

Aye I remember those. I might just be mental too though.

I used to love the smell of crispy pancakes from there. :( (That's the factory specifically, not Longbenton)

Have Findus been struggling lately? Just a thought......." Hm ......Insurance"

I too remember the sign, on Salters Road, where Findus were Proud sponsors of Longbenton.What exactly did they sponsor? the large number of frozen food discount stores in the shopping centre? The Adopt a Scabby Dog then let it shite all over every path within 5 miles Scheme

My mum worked there years ago with her friend Norma ("you know Norma, Norma, You must remember Norma, Worked at findus, Big Hair, You went to that party" - SoccerGrandma) and they were both really good friends of Peter Beardsleys wife. Mum said I went to a party at their house once When he was 'mediumly' (my new word) famous, but truthfully I can't remember a lot of it, although I do remember the outfit, Fancy Dress. I was the only Girl who wanted to be an Ewok. Mum spent a fortune on fur material then ages on making an outfit, Well later when I got there it turned out I was the only one who'd taken up the offer of fancy dress and it was so tight I only had a vest on underneath and was sweating like the bitch I am today. Ooh the naiveity of childhood. They even had a magician and I was the only (person on the planet) one who had never seen one before and didn't know the magic words, OOmpah OOmpah, Stick it up ya Jumper, and guess who got asked to assist, yeah. No wonder I don't remember too much, They say you block out traumatic events from childhood...... ;)

My mum worked there years ago with her friend Norma ("you know Norma, Norma, You must remember Norma, Worked at findus, Big Hair, You went to that party" - SoccerGrandma) and they were both really good friends of Peter Beardsleys wife. Mum said I went to a party at their house once When he was 'mediumly' (my new word) famous, but truthfully I can't remember a lot of it, although I do remember the outfit, Fancy Dress. I was the only Girl who wanted to be an Ewok. Mum spent a fortune on fur material then ages on making an outfit, Well later when I got there it turned out I was the only one who'd taken up the offer of fancy dress and it was so tight I only had a vest on underneath and was sweating like the bitch I am today. Ooh the naiveity of childhood. They even had a magician and I was the only (person on the planet) one who had never seen one before and didn't know the magic words, OOmpah OOmpah, Stick it up ya Jumper, and guess who got asked to assist, yeah. No wonder I don't remember too much, They say you block out traumatic events from childhood...... ;)

May explain your postings B)

May explain your postings B)

Touche :icon_lol:

They've been really struggling, they owe us £15k!

Whats the fire damage? Is there a link anywhere?

Eh? What? With all due respect, have you been living under a rock chap? There were 43 people killed and they are still recovering bodies I'm led to believe. Death toll expected to reach 70. I'm off to do my bit and help look for the missing people. Few freebie crispy pancakes in it for the volunteers no doubt. Cheap skates.

They've been really struggling, they owe us £15k!

Whats the fire damage? Is there a link anywhere?

Eh? What? With all due respect, have you been living under a rock chap? There were 43 people killed and they are still recovering bodies I'm led to believe. Death toll expected to reach 70. I'm off to do my bit and help look for the missing people. Few freebie crispy pancakes in it for the volunteers no doubt. Cheap skates.

And all the time Ally is worried about the 15k that his company is owed ;)

donating it to the relief fund would be the right thing to do.