Tony Hibbert

Rick Astley

alrite guys was anybody else around st james' around 6pm tonight?

was having a company dinner there (i work for a lawyers firm in gateshead) and spotted tony hibbert getting into a blacked out mercedes with a couple of executive-looking fellas.

Anybody heard anything about this?

I know we're short on numbers, but ffs I hope we're not signing him!

Maybe pay about £3m, but nothing more anyway!

I thought he was older than 27. Sure plays and looks like it.

It wouldn't be the worst purchase ever if he was snapped up for 1-2 million. We definately need cover there with Beye missing, and he has the premier league experience. He's still not very good though.

so we'd possibly pay £1 million more for a much worse right-back than we already have....would sound like a newcastle united thing to do. i know we could do with cover, but please, tony hibbert?

Because Beye is out for another 7 weeks and we don't really have a proper right back.

so we'd possibly pay £1 million more for a much worse right-back than we already have....would sound like a newcastle united thing to do. i know we could do with cover, but please, tony hibbert?

Because Beye is out for another 7 weeks and we don't really have a proper right back.

Taylor can cover there for that time, he's less prone to mistakes out there. central midfield should be the priority as what cover do we have there?

An Evertonian from boyhood (one of the clubs longest serving players), Tony declined to discuss terms with any possible suitors, and re-affirmed his commitment both to the club, and to Dorothy Perkins.

Scouse wind up to be honest.

You can tell after a while...

he's canny, I'd take him onboard for about 6m. who knows, there isn't much competition for england right backs atm so he could be newcastle's representative in the national team .... well i definitely think he'd be a shoe-in for the role

:(:lol:

6 million is a great deal.

If he stuffs Arteta, Cahill, Lescott and Baines in his suitcase.

Edited by OzToonFan

alrite guys was anybody else around GOODISON around 6pm tonight?

was having a spot of burglary there (i work for a second hand goods firm in huyton) and spotted xisco getting into a blacked out mercedes on bricks with a couple of thieving gypsy fellas.

Anybody heard anything about this?

I know we're short on numbers, but ffs I hope we're not signing him!

Maybe pay about £0.3p but nothing more anyway!

:(