Kris Boyd

Don't think many people associate Rangers with Eire anyway ;)

Do you know what, you would be very surprised. We're not talking thousands, but I know for a fact catholic Irish Rangers fans exist.

I watched Rangers v Celtic in the Cock Tavern in Spittalfields Market in London just after christmas. I did the same when I was down working in May for their game with Fiorentina, but they were much worse for the OF game. Nearly every song was bigoted and vile, even the ones that weren't are utterly pathetic, I was borrrrrn under a union jack, no one cares you fuckin arseholes. The amount of Belfast accents as well, going right through the loyalist songbook, I think there was about three songs alone about Bobby Sands, and with heart and hand and sword and shield we'll guard old Derry's Walls, I bet no more than 1 in 10 could give an accurate account of the history of Derry. I left the place 6 pints later and it firmly hit home what a bunch of total wanks they are, they really are no better than the vile bigots that support their neighbours, probably worse if anything because at least Celtic have the odd one who try to distance themselves from this.

Surprisingly that is completely wrong. They are both exactly as bad as each other.

That is probally true but Celtic like to think they are better and are always the victims B)

Edited by Ferguson_6

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind the sectarian bollocks, is he better than Shola, Carroll, Smith and Xisco?

he is absolutely, unequivocally THE least talented footballer I've ever seen. No pace, no touch, can't pass, couldn't trap a bag of sand in a phonebox, he offers NOTHING except goals. as contradictory as that may sound it's true. He is easily worse than Shola.

He gets away with scoring tap ins etc in Scotland against shite defences and the amount of chances Rangers make makes it easy. I'd like to see how he'd cut it in the Prem.

Never mind the sectarian bollocks, is he better than Shola, Carroll, Smith and Xisco?

Aye hes just a goalscorer scores every time of goals free kicks,penaltys, inside the box, volleys, outside the box,headers,overhead kicks, you name it hes scored it ;)

Aye hes just a goalscorer scores every time of goals free kicks,penaltys, inside the box, volleys, outside the box,headers,overhead kicks, you name it hes scored it ;)

But 90% are tap ins inside the box, yes?

But 90% are tap ins inside the box, yes?

Yes but the skill is right position at right time

Edited by Ferguson_6