Blackburn Away

johnnyshaker

Where does everyone who drives normally park for this one? And does everyone drive the route google suggest - coming off the a1 at Harrogate and going across country?

That is they way I have went in the past. :icon_lol:

Where does everyone who drives normally park for this one? And does everyone drive the route google suggest - coming off the a1 at Harrogate and going across country?

BEST WAY WITH NEE TRAFFIC IS A69 M6, depends what part the toon you live though A1 probs better for your North/South Tyneside fan.

Best place to park is at the top of the hill beside that pub The Golden Cup. Them streets round there are sound, 1 min from the motorway there, and theres a McDonalds if ye hungry.

BEST WAY WITH NEE TRAFFIC IS A69 M6, depends what part the toon you live though A1 probs better for your North/South Tyneside fan.

Best place to park is at the top of the hill beside that pub The Golden Cup. Them streets round there are sound, 1 min from the motorway there, and theres a McDonalds if ye hungry.

That far from the Fernhurst mate?

Aye about 400 yards if you're in the Fernhurst the grounds on your left over the far side, you go right from the pub, stick to your right, right up a steep bank 4-5 mins walk, garage on your right, and at the top there's a pub with a beer garden out the front, and loads of terraced streets where you can park.

Aye about 400 yards if you're in the Fernhurst the grounds on your left over the far side, you go right from the pub, stick to your right, right up a steep bank 4-5 mins walk, garage on your right, and at the top there's a pub with a beer garden out the front, and loads of terraced streets where you can park.

Great - looking for somewhere to park also so any tips will be greatly appreciated :icon_lol:

if your early enough you can stick it on Iceland/mcds car park, i have never seen a clamper on there, plenty of off street parking in lower darwen 5 min walk from fernhurst,

i shall be catching the bus!

no, they have parking at the back but from what i remember its for people who are staying there, (its a star lodge hotel thingy) the car park at the front is for public but he is putting the party tent up!!

no, they have parking at the back but from what i remember its for people who are staying there, (its a star lodge hotel thingy) the car park at the front is for public but he is putting the party tent up!!

Does you know the owner. Would be interesting to know which supports he sells the most beer to. I can imagine a shit days takings when Fulham come up, or Arsenal with all the muslims in their support.

Tickets not here got to go to fucking Blackburn ticket office to pick up duplicates. :devil: Thats not too bad imagine if we were playing stoke or sunderland.

Box Office told us that wasnt an option when I asked the other day, Bobby Shafto! :o

Fortunately they got here this morning.

Tickets not here got to go to fucking Blackburn ticket office to pick up duplicates. :devil: Thats not too bad imagine if we were playing stoke or sunderland.

Box Office told us that wasnt an option when I asked the other day, Bobby Shafto! :o

they say thats the crack. see what happens :yahoo:

they say thats the crack. see what happens :yahoo:

Aye well good luck with it then old son! They were probably just fobbing me off like-if you've had a 'yes' off them then that should mean summat. :gettin:

I haven't made me mind up yet. Don't reckon we'll have the 6500 we had last year like.

Erm, you didnt have 6500 last season - you brought 3227 - almost half your figure.

A bit rich coming from a Rovers fan I know, but facts is facts.

You all looking forward to seeing the fat faced twat again? I hope you have got some shit to give him - he might be my teams manager now but I fucking cant stand to look at him.

I haven't made me mind up yet. Don't reckon we'll have the 6500 we had last year like.

Erm, you didnt have 6500 last season - you brought 3227 - almost half your figure.

You all looking forward to seeing the fat faced twat again? I hope you have got some shit to give him - he might be my teams manager now but I fucking cant stand to look at him.

Scared to chant owt now He's a big fat Puf. had on can't

Samo hes got a bo........... no can't

I hate the fucking bastard with a vengance

Erm yes we did arsehole. Why tell lies. I was in the top left corner which was the only area with empty seats about 200 of em. So whatever the capacity of that stand is we had 200 off that.

Not all of the 6,000 plus travellers will be there against Arsenal, but hopefully those who are will help inspire the Barrack Road malcontents into some positive support of the team they've paid to watch.

Why tell lies? Why do that?

Erm yes we did arsehole. Why tell lies. I was in the top left corner which was the only area with empty seats about 200 of em. So whatever the capacity of that stand is we had 200 off that.

Cocknose

Cocknose

Why you lying though you sheep shaggin cunt, explain to me why you're lying.

Cocknose

Why you lying though you sheep shaggin cunt, explain to me why you're lying.

quality :devil: