Steven Taylor

Jackies the Lad

Steven Taylor says Newcastle handed the Hammers a route back into the game after Michael Owen's opening strike.

Steven Taylor: "We have to learn to kill games off.

"We're disappointed because of the two goals we conceded.

"We keep talking about getting clean sheets, but it didn't happen again.

"Once we go 1-0 ahead, we've got to start learning how to kill the game and not leave ourselves exposed, like we did to corners in the first half especially.

"They were getting chances on the counter attack, and we've got to look at that and work on it.

"At home the lads are looking to take the game to the other team.

"It's all right doing that, but when you get 1-0 ahead you've got to start defending and getting your shape right.

"It didn't happen in the first half, but I think we were still unlucky not to get the winner.

"We had some great chances, but it wasn't to be.

"No disrespect to West Ham, but we've got to start winning - it's as simple as that."

How did we concede the second goal, Herita Ilunga capitalised on Sebastien Bassong’s clearance to pick out Carlton Cole, who smashed it past Given, with Taylor doing an awful amount of arm waving and pointing instead of taking some responsibility and actually helping out. In other words ball watching.

Perhaps if Steven didn't go completely AWOL in the opposition half looking for glory and then amble back while his co-defenders have been split apart, we could do that.

This is the non-match version of pointing into the space on the pitch he should be filling. Just pipe down and get on with it you cockney wanker.

Perhaps if Steven didn't go completely AWOL in the opposition half looking for glory and then amble back while his co-defenders have been split apart, we could do that.

This is the non-match version of pointing into the space on the pitch he should be filling. Just pipe down and get on with it you cockney wanker.

There was that one bit where he tried to play a one two and made like he was running into the box...Err You misplaced the pass muppet. :icon_lol:

I'm guessing this must be what he's saying each and every game whilst he stands there waving his arms about and pointing, pretending to be angry at someone to cover up for his inherent shiteness and inability to mark.

That well known right back Steven Taylor!?

Knives out! :D

Shame he only plays RB when going forward Tom. For some reason he seems to think defending as a RB involves standing between Colo and Bassong.

I know we need numbers but I'll pay Arsenal to fucking take him.

Shame he only plays RB when going forward Tom. For some reason he seems to think defending as a RB involves standing between Colo and Bassong.

Anyone figured out who or what he points at incessantly?

He's actually good friends with the groundsman and he is pointing out the divots in the pitch which need attention at half/full time.

I'm positive Saturday when he was pointing for the goal, he was mouthing, "I should be over there, I should be over there!!!"

Or maybe he's just helping out the opposition so they can see where we don't have defenders.

Knives out! <_<

I'm positive Saturday when he was pointing for the goal, he was mouthing, "I should be over there, I should be over there!!!"

Or maybe he's just helping out the opposition so they can see where we don't have defenders.

:D