Bush warns Obama of terror threat

Happy Face

The most urgent threat Obama will have to deal with, and other presidents after him have got to deal with, is an attack on our homeland," Mr Bush said.

"I wish I could report that is not the case, but there's still an enemy out there that would like to inflict damage on Americans. That will be the major threat."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7824731.stm

Not the tens of thousands of (mostly gun related) homicides by Americans on Americans every year. Not the millions of people below the poverty line without access to medicine. Not the thousands of deaths and many more homeless from natural diasters like Katrina for which defences are still ill prepared for and which are encouraged by environmental policy. Not the trillions of tax payer dollars being handed over to private businesses in the hope of triggering a stimulus, rather than being used by the government ensuring work by providing municipal jobs. But the threat that apparently STILL lingers as a consequence of 3000 people being killed almost a decade ago despite throwing 2 to 3 trillion $ at the problem since.

Fuck off Bush.

The most urgent threat Obama will have to deal with, will be assassination attempts from his own countrymen, "I wish I could report that is not the case, but there's still an enemy out there that would like to inflict damage on African Americans. That will be the major threat."

:icon_lol:

The most urgent threat Obama will have to deal with, and other presidents after him have got to deal with, is an attack on our homeland," Mr Bush said.

"I wish I could report that is not the case, but there's still an enemy out there that would like to inflict damage on Americans. That will be the major threat."

Not the tens of thousands of (mostly gun related) homicides by Americans on Americans every year. Not the millions of people below the poverty line without access to medicine. Not the thousands of deaths and many more homeless from natural diasters like Katrina for which defences are still ill prepared for and which are encouraged by environmental policy. Not the trillions of tax payer dollars being handed over to private businesses in the hope of triggering a stimulus, rather than being used by the government ensuring work by providing municipal jobs. But the threat that apparently STILL lingers as a consequence of 3000 people being killed almost a decade ago despite throwing 2 to 3 trillion $ at the problem since.

Fuck off Bush.

What's absolutley terrifying is the fact that I'm sure Mr. Bush actually believes this to be true. He has no ulterior motives, he actually believes this. Almost 7.5 years later and he still thinks we're under constant threat by the evil terrorists.

The bailout, disaster areas, near total corruption of the politcal and legislative systems, and the inevitable collapse of our manufacturing industry all takes a backseat to a problem that could've been fixed with A LOCK ON THE FUCKING DOOR TO THE COCKPIT. I mean, seriously. This shit would be hilarious if it wasn't true.

And people wonder why I get high.

Fuck off Bush.

What's absolutley terrifying is the fact that I'm sure Mr. Bush actually believes this to be true. He has no ulterior motives, he actually believes this. Almost 7.5 years later and he still thinks we're under constant threat by the evil terrorists.

The bailout, disaster areas, near total corruption of the politcal and legislative systems, and the inevitable collapse of our manufacturing industry all takes a backseat to a problem that could've been fixed with A LOCK ON THE FUCKING DOOR TO THE COCKPIT. I mean, seriously. This shit would be hilarious if it wasn't true.

Do you believe that a bunch of slackers who paid cash for their tickets and argued about car parking space flew jets into buildings? Now THAT is terrifying. :D

Edited by Park Life

all takes a backseat to a problem that could've been fixed with A LOCK ON THE FUCKING DOOR TO THE COCKPIT. I mean, seriously. This shit would be hilarious if it wasn't true.

I still can't work out why they'll stop you taking a sharpened bit of grapefruit (or a particularly pokey looking comb) onto a plane, but will still sell you a big old glass bottle once you're on there. :D

Not that a plane should be high-jackable with a broken glass bottle of even the most vicious piece of fruit.

• 7 months later...

Fuck off Bush.

It's nice to think our leaders mistakes are made only with the best intentions, but....

In The Test of Our Times: America Under Siege...and How We Can Be Safe Again, out September 1, Tom Ridge (the first head of the 9/11-inspired Department of Homeland Security) tells how he was was pushed to raise the security alert on the eve of President Bush's re-election, something he saw as politically motivated and worth resigning over.

Source

America is heading for a private inland army. There is literally billions in it for private logistics firms, this is what this is all really about.

Did you see Xe (formerly Blackwater) were doing covert ops as a contractor for the CIA under Bush, and not just the basic transparent security (by which I mean the open slaughter of Iraqi citizens).

Source

Edited by Happy Face

Fuck off Bush.

It's nice to think our leaders mistakes are made only with the best intentions, but....

In The Test of Our Times: America Under Siege...and How We Can Be Safe Again, out September 1, Tom Ridge (the first head of the 9/11-inspired Department of Homeland Security) tells how he was was pushed to raise the security alert on the eve of President Bush's re-election, something he saw as politically motivated and worth resigning over.

Source

remember Tony sending tanks to Heathrow I suppose.................. whenever there was some dodgy news to hide

America is heading for a private inland army. There is literally billions in it for private logistics firms, this is what this is all really about.

Did you see Xe (formerly Blackwater) were doing covert ops as a contractor for the CIA under Bush, and not just the basic transparent security (by which I mean the open slaughter of Iraqi citizens).

Source

I've watched a few documentaries on blackwater in Iraq, I really cant believe they got away with half the stuff they did over there. Total mercenaries.

Bush should know about the Terror threat, as he and that cunt Blair has created a whole load more of it by invading Iraq. Now half of Leicester and Luton probably walk around with a bag of chips on heir shoulder, some of whom have dreams of sticking bombs on themselves and going to Hell. Bush has basically left a steaming fat turd in the Oval Office In tray and told Obama "I'd do something about that. Use your shoe as a scoop."