2009 Holiday Thread

Gemmill

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of sunny weather and work for that matter.

So it's 8 weeks Berlin > Hamburg > The Netherlands > Belguim > toon > maybe Scotland, maybe south, maybe more Netherlands (depends on something else) > Thessaloniki > back to the end of summer!

Gives us a bell when you're in Ham or Berlin, Meenz has the number. :rolleyes:

Actually 22 Feb we need to tickets for the St Pauli match, wanna help? We promise not to tease you because your frau insists on you sitting down to piss! We promise! :(

I'll look into it mate. :icon_lol:

Parky, not that you remembered but don't stress it marra, we got tickets to the Kaiserslautern match online last night.

When are you over? :suicide:

Been to Spain, off to Belgium for a few days (probably Brussels, Brugge and Ghent), got a Med cruise booked (invited along on sister's 30th) and would ideally like a week in Greece Septemer-ish (might go back to Paxos).

I'm sick of sunny weather and work for that matter.

So it's 8 weeks Berlin > Hamburg > The Netherlands > Belguim > toon > maybe Scotland, maybe south, maybe more Netherlands (depends on something else) > Thessaloniki > back to the end of summer!

Gives us a bell when you're in Ham or Berlin, Meenz has the number. :rolleyes:

Actually 22 Feb we need to tickets for the St Pauli match, wanna help? We promise not to tease you because your frau insists on you sitting down to piss! We promise! :(

I'll look into it mate. :icon_lol:

Parky, not that you remembered but don't stress it marra, we got tickets to the Kaiserslautern match online last night.

When are you over? :suicide:

Next week.

Been to Spain, off to Belgium for a few days (probably Brussels, Brugge and Ghent), got a Med cruise booked (invited along on sister's 30th) and would ideally like a week in Greece Septemer-ish (might go back to Paxos).

Alex when are you in Belguim?

Xmas box off wor lass and it's end of March iirc. I'll confirm the dates (do remind me though). Which reminds me, I need to sort the accomodation out.

Xmas box off wor lass and it's end of March iirc. I'll confirm the dates (do remind me though). Which reminds me, I need to sort the accomodation out.

Ok. If it happens to be around the 21 Feb there are free tickets for you for something in Hassalt, near Genk if you want them.

Sammy mate, I think it's actually April (spoke to wor lass yesterday and she couldn't remember the exact dates either). I'll double-check at the weekend but I'm sure it isn't next month. Are you going to be in the UK at all btw? I know you had said you were planning to be. Make sure you give me a shout if you're going to be around and I'll show you some Northern hospitality. Don't worry, that's not a euphemism.

It's hopefully going to be a year full of holiday trips for me.

Already spent some days on Malta early in January. Then a trip to Andalucia is already booked for the first week of June. In August we'll go to England + sailing. Crazy plan is to maybe fly to New Zealand at the end of the year.

In between I'll have to rob some banks though...

3 months traveling round America

Doing that off your own back or are you going through a proper travelling company (or what have you)? Always been interested in doing that but never really been sure where to look. Always wanted to travel for the longest time.

I'm going with a thing called camp America where you work at a camp for 9 weeks then you can travel till your visa runs out after (like a month or so) the camps are meant to be really good like ive had two mates that have done it. There's also a company called trek America which looks really good for travelling round the states.

S Pacific for us I think and then on to New Zealand - I'm trying to convince wor lass to dress as a Hobbit and me as Gandalf and do all the Lord of Rings spots ...some resistance there

S Pacific for us I think and then on to New Zealand - I'm trying to convince wor lass to dress as a Hobbit and me as Gandalf and do all the Lord of Rings spots ...some resistance there

There's a joke in there somewhere. Dressing up. Rings.

I'll leave it there.

I'll leave it there.

no need - hear them all all ready...................

It's that or the full Maori moko

I'll leave it there.

no need - hear them all all ready...................

It's that or the full Maori moko

Bit tongue always pleases the Goilz

off to Santa ponsa Monday, not gonna be hot but will be nice. Bargain £200 each. Can't wait 2 whole weeks of nothing but me and t little fella. Couldn't wait tip half term!

Can you not go a single post without talking about your cock?

• 3 weeks later...