2009 Holiday Thread

Gemmill

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing booked yet but there are whispers in the Jimbo household of another holiday to France to visit her parents.

:D

What she's french and you have to wank!

What's this world coming to?

No, she's a Yorkshire lass, her parents have fucked off to France to live, praise be to Allah.

I'm sick of sunny weather and work for that matter.

So it's 8 weeks Berlin > Hamburg > The Netherlands > Belguim > toon > maybe Scotland, maybe south, maybe more Netherlands (depends on something else) > Thessaloniki > back to the end of summer!

Gives us a bell when you're in Ham or Berlin, Meenz has the number. <_<

Actually 22 Feb we need to tickets for the St Pauli match, wanna help? We promise not to tease you because your frau insists on you sitting down to piss! We promise! :D

I'll look into it mate. ;)

Thanks Parky

Hoping to go snowboarding to Val D'isere in March time and then Portugal or somewhere in July :D

Ill be spending time in Northumbria and the usual National parks too over the year <_<

Edited by wykikitoon

Nothing booked yet but there are whispers in the Jimbo household of another holiday to France to visit her parents.

<_<

What she's french and you have to wank!

What's this world coming to?

No, she's a Yorkshire lass, her parents have fucked off to France to live, praise be to Allah.

Ahhh top lass there Jimbo marra :D

Nowt wrong with France IMO I love the place.

2 weeks in the Dominican in April for me. 5 Star, All Inclusive w00t. Never done all inclusive before so I'm not sure what to expect - probably the local jungle juice and cold buffets but at least I won't be at work. <_<

Lass from work went there last year for her 30th on a similar deal and couldn't stop raving about it for months. She's booked up to go back.

Me = :D A festival, or a city break if I'm lucky/acquire some money from somewhere.

Leaving April 6th to sunny Florida for 10 days. Tickets to Disneyland as well. It's gonna be brill!

Switzerland in the summer. Got my tickets for Paleo Festival again but staying roundmy mate's house as he lives walking distance from the site. :D

Also planning on going on holiday with the lass. We're thinking Mallorca. <_<

Leaving April 6th to sunny Florida for 10 days. Tickets to Disneyland as well. It's gonna be brill!

Switzerland in the summer. Got my tickets for Paleo Festival again but staying roundmy mate's house as he lives walking distance from the site. :D

Is that got owt to do with the horse race in Sienna of same name?

galapagos islands and part of peru in may for 3 weeks, are looking tasty for me. the only problem is the cost!

Pretty cheap to get to from Guayaquil or Quito in Ecuador (around £100 return iirc) and stay in backpackers in Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz, also cheap. Negotiate to join up with a boat trip once you're on the island...tis all pretty affordable (once you are in South America of course). They are fucking awesome like... :D

Is that got owt to do with the horse race in Sienna of same name?

I highly doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sick of sunny weather and work for that matter.

So it's 8 weeks Berlin > Hamburg > The Netherlands > Belguim > toon > maybe Scotland, maybe south, maybe more Netherlands (depends on something else) > Thessaloniki > back to the end of summer!

Gives us a bell when you're in Ham or Berlin, Meenz has the number. :)

Actually 22 Feb we need to tickets for the St Pauli match, wanna help? We promise not to tease you because your frau insists on you sitting down to piss! We promise! ;)

I'll look into it mate. :victory:

Parky, not that you remembered but don't stress it marra, we got tickets to the Kaiserslautern match online last night.