We should buy this bloke

Snake

Firstly, some very delusional members on here to think one of the brightest prospects in Europe would move to Newcastle at the moment.

If I was a Newcastle fan, I would be demanding several new, young, midfielders before a new striker stepped through the doors at SJP. Buy some players that will win you the ball in midfield AND are able to pass it around. You only have midfielders that can do one or the other. Strong midfield will relieve pressure on the defense and help create chances, which your strikers can finish regardless of who they are. Right now your core is so bad that everything around them is suffering. Offense has no chances and defense gets hammered every week by countless waves of attacks.

:D Comedy gold

Firstly, some very delusional members on here to think one of the brightest prospects in Europe would move to Newcastle at the moment.

If I was a Newcastle fan, I would be demanding several new, young, midfielders before a new striker stepped through the doors at SJP. Buy some players that will win you the ball in midfield AND are able to pass it around. You only have midfielders that can do one or the other. Strong midfield will relieve pressure on the defense and help create chances, which your strikers can finish regardless of who they are. Right now your core is so bad that everything around them is suffering. Offense has no chances and defense gets hammered every week by countless waves of attacks.

:D Comedy gold

its like I was saying about him the other day, no idea what its like to support a club thats isn't practically perfect, that can't just pick and choose almost any player they want from world football to come and play for them