True Faith article

Snake

The rumour brought to the tf bunker last week reckoned Xisco is being kept out of the team by Wise because if he plays X number of games then NUFC will have to stump up the second 50% of the deal for him. Or something like that.

:D

I was beginning to wonder that myself.

The rumour brought to the tf bunker last week reckoned Xisco is being kept out of the team by Wise because if he plays X number of games then NUFC will have to stump up the second 50% of the deal for him. Or something like that.

<_<

The deal gets doubled after more than 3 appearances? :D

That would be the shittest clause ever added to a contract.

Wasn't that daft short-arsed cunt the reason we signed him in the first place? KK wanted nothing to do with him, correct?

Wasn't that daft short-arsed cunt the reason we signed him in the first place? KK wanted nothing to do with him, correct?

That's my recollection of things.

change the name Ashley, Llambias etc to Shepherd and its the same drivel they have been writing for a few years.

Except in Shepherd [and Hall's] case, they really thought that playing in europe regularly meant we were run by shit directors.

Apart from the odd article, mostly by Paully, its never been as good as the Mag, which is why I stopped buying it ages ago.

For me, I just think they try too hard to peddle the "alternative viewpoint"

Edited by LeazesMag

Plus 80% of the time they use an 80's Indie Rock anthem as the title for an article.

For instance there was probably an article about Keegan entitled 'Love Will Tear us apart' and if there's not it's probably just one they decided not to print.

<_<

The deal gets doubled after more than 3 appearances? :D

That would be the shittest clause ever added to a contract.

3 wasn't a figure I had in mind but I was certainly thinking there maybe a fee based on appearances which might explain why they seem so reluctant to play him.

I heard 10 which made me wonder why he wasn't being played more but I suppose it's sensible to hold him in case we need him later. Interesting conundrum though, last game of season we need a win to stay up. If xisco has played 9 already do we spend 3mill n play him or save the cash n play Duff up front?

Guest Eleven Donkeys
Spot on, that's exactly the feeling within NUSC.

That’s odd. I’ve been to all the members meetings and I don’t recall the subject of TF being discussed.

That’s odd. I’ve been to all the members meetings and I don’t recall the subject of TF being discussed.

I dont think Tom meant True Faith but the sentiment of the article. The general feeling of the interim committee is along the lines of what TF are saying.

I heard 10 which made me wonder why he wasn't being played more but I suppose it's sensible to hold him in case we need him later. Interesting conundrum though, last game of season we need a win to stay up. If xisco has played 9 already do we spend 3mill n play him or save the cash n play Duff up front?

I'm amused by the notion that Xisco is so good we're rationing his appearances for when he's needed most desperately.

We've all seen him play right? He doesn't get a game because he's shit.

I'm amused by the notion that Xisco is so good we're rationing his appearances for when he's needed most desperately.

We've all seen him play right? He doesn't get a game because he's shit.

shola_ameobi.jpg

I dont think Tom meant True Faith but the sentiment of the article. The general feeling of the interim committee is along the lines of what TF are saying.

precisely. sorry for the confusion.