N'Zogbia in Lyon link

Jimbo

He's not good enough for arsenal but can ya blame him either?

He was out of favour for ages, duff was starting ahead of him, and when he did get on it was at left back.

I'd be fed up and all if you add that to all the other shite going on at the club

You can't blame any player for wanting to get away from here at the minute but N'Zogbia has been a cunt virtually since he walked through the door. Any time anything has gone slightly wrong for him here the same old Arsenal shite has come out yet there's never actually been any sign of any Arsenal interest.

And unlike Given, this twat has never backed up his mouth with performances on the pitch. People might say he should be pissed off with Duff being picked ahead of him but when he gets his chance he never performs anyway. He sticks his head down and runs when he gets the ball without any idea of where he is going to go. Players like Jenas get all sorts of stick from our fans for being shite and he's ten times the player N'Zogbia ever has been or ever will be. If we get good money for him I'd be delighted to see the back of him and tbh if he goes on the cheap I am well past caring.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His attitude, on and off the pitch is really pissing me off. If he leaves for Arsenal he will rot on the bench and have the occasional Carling cup match.

He's four or five years too old to be honest.

This happens every transfer window - how many times has this cunt come out and said the same shite now - he isn't good enough for arsenal and I doubt psg could afford his wages(may be wrong with the euro and that now like) he is a decent player who never quite fulfilled the potential he displayed as a youngster but its not like he has some extraordinary talent - another laurent robert for me - too much gob - will leave and fade into insignificance

Not half the player that Robert was for us.

Your right there i was only making the comparison cos robert left after letting his gob go then pretty much vanished into the ether

To be fair, Robert was 30 when he left, and with the odd exception, there's not many top-class wingers beyond that age. N'Zogbia is 22...I'd say Bernard's career would be a better comparison.

This happens every transfer window - how many times has this cunt come out and said the same shite now - he isn't good enough for arsenal and I doubt psg could afford his wages(may be wrong with the euro and that now like) he is a decent player who never quite fulfilled the potential he displayed as a youngster but its not like he has some extraordinary talent - another laurent robert for me - too much gob - will leave and fade into insignificance

Not half the player that Robert was for us.

Your right there i was only making the comparison cos robert left after letting his gob go then pretty much vanished into the ether

To be fair, Robert was 30 when he left, and with the odd exception, there's not many top-class wingers beyond that age. N'Zogbia is 22...I'd say Bernard's career would be a better comparison.

And he's not half the player Bernard was. He had his faults but he still regularly played well (and in big games). Charlie has only ever showed flashes.

Arsenal only just bought a left sided midfield player in the summer - Samir Nasri. Nasri is better than N'Zogbia and is developing constantly. N'Zogbia's development has stagnated over the last couple of seasons, Newcastle can probably shoulder some of the blame with him constantly being played out of position but nonetheless there is several areas where Arsenal need to strengthen more than on the left (where van Persie and Walcott can also play, plus where Adebayor constantly drifts). They're not a big spending club, so I don't think they would pony up the amount of money that Newcastle would want for N'Zogbia. Paper talk exasperated by N'Zogbia's foolish comments.

Thing is with a decent run, decent team mates and a decent manager I'm sure Zoggy would do very well, especially somewhere like Arsenal. He's French so it's the best place for him, imo he's in need of fixing his 'bigger than I really am' attitude though.

N`ZOGBIA DETERMINED TO LEAVE

Posted 04/01/09 10:32

Unsettled Charles N'Zogbia has confirmed he is still hoping to leave Newcastle in the transfer window after labelling The Magpies' season a 'disaster'.

The French winger first admitted he wanted to leave the north east club at the back end of December before confirming his wish to work under Arsene Wenger at Arsenal.

N'Zogbia has now followed in Shay Given's footsteps by stating the behind-the-scenes turmoil at the club in recent years has proved too much to take for the 22-year-old.

The former Le Havre youngster has only been at St James' Park for four years and is staggered by the fact that he has already worked under six different managers.

"There have been some upheavals at Newcastle for some time now," he told The People.

"I have known six different managers during my four years here, and that is a lot.

"The club has objectives of its own, yet every season ends up a disaster.

"So I am going to try to leave during the winter. It is a case of trying to get myself a bit more exposure."

From Sky Sports News:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4766192,00.html

I had a lot of time for him and thought he would go onto to great things but he can fuck right off now for me.

Wanting to go to a big club, he's not what i would call a regular here but he thinks he's gonna get into Villa or Spurs' side easier in order to get noticed for the French squad! He's sadly mistaken imo.

Know a few people who know him quite well and he's never been happy here in terms of living up here, so i'd imagine London would suit him down to the ground.

He mentions being professionals but to me it's not professional to be talking about what other clubs his agent is talking to when he's under contract here.

To conclude - Fuck off Charles, preferably down a blind alley like one of your forrays down the left wing.

I agree that he's not being professional making comments like these. It is however very interesting, and seems to just reiterate that Newcastle United and the current owners have no ambition. If he's looking at clubs like Tottenham and Aston Villa and seeing them as bigger clubs than Newcastle United then we've clearly slipped a long way down over the past 5 years. Honestly can't see how he would even get a look in at Villa. Spurs he would be a reasonable fit for. Another quick player with not a lot of end product.

I agree that he's not being professional making comments like these. It is however very interesting, and seems to just reiterate that Newcastle United and the current owners have no ambition. If he's looking at clubs like Tottenham and Aston Villa and seeing them as bigger clubs than Newcastle United then we've clearly slipped a long way down over the past 5 years. Honestly can't see how he would even get a look in at Villa. Spurs he would be a reasonable fit for. Another quick player with not a lot of end product.

I reckon he'd be going to spurs for the money because in footballing terms its a sideways step, villa on the other hand are a much better team than us at the moment, though how he thinks he is going to get into their team above ashley young is beyond me, like jimbo says thinks he is better than he is

To be honest he is making a twat out of himself and he's not that good, I would prefer to keep him as he is useful but he's not the finished package and I'm not sure he ever will be.

If we can get a good price get rid.

I reckon he'd be going to spurs for the money because in footballing terms its a sideways step.

The lure of London is a big thing for the modern-day footballing ponce too. We're at a distinct disadvantage now when it homes to signing foreign dandy's, despite being at the superior end of the country.

What is this RIP business, they're not dead like.

Charles N'Zogbia, "above all, a professional" what a laugh, surely taking the piss out of us, the sulky bastard. I'll not cry too much for him when he goes, I'm more worried about where the money will be "re-invested."

N'Zogbia

Martins

Given

Owen

probably all on the way?

And we've re-signed Shola (and Harper, Butt etc. still to go in the summer).

Maybe Geremi too - fair enough his legs have gone, but we're going to struggle to put out 11 players with everyone fit soon.