Italian and Argentinian Internationals to sign on loan...

Scottish Mag

Kinnear also said: "There has been talk about us signing Nigel Quashie but there is no truth in it whatsoever, so you can kick that into touch."

However the manager did say that two loan deals were being discussed. He said: “We are looking to bring in two loan players in the next 48 hours. Both are international players, one is Italian and one is Argentinean.

“They are not playing in their current side, but we need them at the moment. We are aware that other clubs are talking to them, so we'll have to wait and see.”

Whilst I do believe JFKs probably talking shite again I am hoping if there was any truth in it in the summer that we are back in for Nicolas Burdisso

I was thinking Burdisso, just been looking at the national teams and hes one of a few possibilities

JFK has just been on SSN:

"all going fucking well Peter will sign on fucking Friday"

"we have a fucking loan fee agreed for two fucking players, an expensive fucking loan fee I may fucking add, I'll know more about those with in 48hrs"

"we have a fucking loan fee agreed for two fucking players, an expensive fucking loan fee I may fucking add, I'll know more about those with in 48hrs"

Why didn't he end with 'cunt' ?? Is this quote genuine :D<_<

Why didn't he end with 'cunt' ?? Is this quote genuine :D<_<

I might have added the "fuckings". ;)

Why mention the fact that the loans are expensive? Oh, aye, to placate the trolls (us). Jeeeezus.

Not as expensive as actually buying a player, still, hopefully it will see us through until the summer.