Italian and Argentinian Internationals to sign on loan...

Scottish Mag

Don't care who the two loanee's are, I'm just happy he's put the Quashie rumour to bed.

Me too - I couldn't honestly think of a a player i would welcome less - puts the hope in hopeless that one

Alan Smith, oh wait.

Surely you're only allowed 2 players on loan - we've already got Nacho so there must only be 1 coming in? Or have I missed something?

I thought it was 4 for the full season?...

i think as a short term stop gap, he could do a job. he's got the one crucial commodity that our squad has lacked - pace.

plus he's another body and another option to help bopost our threadbare squad.

another 3 in plus no players leaving and things will look a bit brighter.

Looking at the German league it could be Sosa from Bayern and Zaccardo from Wolfsburg. The first one is an attacking midfield player and has been offered to clubs on loan as he failed to win a place in the team, the latter is a right back and has been a total flop since his move last summer.

Looking at the German league it could be Sosa from Bayern and Zaccardo from Wolfsburg. The first one is an attacking midfield player and has been offered to clubs on loan as he failed to win a place in the team, the latter is a right back and has been a total flop since his move last summer.

Zaccardo was a FM legend.

Have we heard any more about these players

I've been using the power fm2009 and google and decided the argie is Walter Samuel and the Italian is Alessandro Nesta

he had a long term injury last year

ssn

Edited by AgentFox

We haven't heard about them because they effectively don't exist (I'm sure the players actually do, but they were never going to come to the club).

Just another instance of Kinnear the puppet spouting the shite that he gets told.