Top Posters In This Topic

augustbi7.jpg

squadgc2.jpg

staffpe0.jpg

My calculations make it;

Total value of players sold; £92.5M

Total value of players bought; £94.5M

Net spend - £2M!!

There is only non English member of staff at the club, Damien Duff. No one wants him and it will cost £6M to terminate his contract.

On a different note.. I have FM07 on the PSP and I got to the 2016 European Cup Final. 22 players were selected for Euro 2016 and were ineligible for the game. Three players came in to the squad.

I had 11 players and no subs, Tim Krul playing up front and another keeper on the right wing.

Won the game 1-0 against Ajax with Anderson getting the winner.

Ridiculous

Really interesting stuff lads!

Ritchie's done superb to finish 3rd like.

On your manager profile it must have a 20 rating for Domestic Player Bias surely!

That was with the current squad, the challenge is how I go now...

Even more of an achievment tbh!

Why's Owen so shit? He's scored one goal so far, not helped by the fact I've just played Man Utd, Chelsea then Liverpool in a row but still! Won 1, drew 5, lost 3 so far and I'm sitting in 15th!

Why's Owen so shit? He's scored one goal so far, not helped by the fact I've just played Man Utd, Chelsea then Liverpool in a row but still! Won 1, drew 5, lost 3 so far and I'm sitting in 15th!

He only scored 10 for me in the 1st season but he'd signed a new deal and with AC Milan, Chelsea and City came in for him.

got sacked when a new board took over so I've started again, now a consortium is coming in

these are the first 2 times where I havent seen LLambias just take over

got sacked when a new board took over so I've started again, now a consortium is coming in

these are the first 2 times where I havent seen LLambias just take over

It's always been Llambias in my games and the most he's just said he's giving me an additional budget of £4.5m for January (which is nice since I've already got a player coming in for that amount!) to add to the other £4.5m in the summer. Tight bastard.

Quite enjoying this so far. The only problem is how quick the first transfer windown comes around and managing to flog everyone and get ones in to replace them. I'm trying to get it all English by the end of the first window but don't think I'll manage it. Another problem is the moral of the players that you transfer list is shite, so when you do play them they're no where as good as they should be.

I'll pop some screenshots up later on, but from what I can remember, I've managed to flog Martins for £13m, Given for £5-6m, Ashley accepted a bid of £9m for N'Zogbia even though I could have got far more, Geremi for £3m, and Cacapa for £2.5m.

I've brought in Ashton for £14-15m, Lescott £8-9m, Bullard £5m, Ben Foster £5m, Ryan Taylor £6-7m.

I think I may get sacked soon... 12 games in and I'm 19th... 1 win, 5 draws, 6 losses. Hope I make it to the Jan transfer window!

EDIT: Some good news, managed to get Owen to renew his contract, can sell him on for a bit now

Edited by Besty

I think I may get sacked soon... 12 games in and I'm 19th... 1 win, 5 draws, 6 losses. Hope I make it to the Jan transfer window!

EDIT: Some good news, managed to get Owen to renew his contract, can sell him on for a bit now

i had a similar start 19th after 9 games but went on an epic unbeaten run and am now 9th just before jan

takeover still not gone through and the board have placed a transfer embargo on me til it does so hope its done before jan

Made it to January and I'm in 18th, 3 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses. It's the 1st and I've already bough A.Young, Baines, L.King and Defoe. :)

Half way through the January window and I'm on 6 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and I'm 12th.

All my transfers so far in January (I'll get a screenshot when I'm next on the comp (on laptop now)):

In:

Ashley Young

Leighton Baines

Ledley King

Jermaine Defoe

Ben Foster

Nedum Onouha

Gabriel Agbonlahor

Out:

Harper (to Man Utd) ;)

Barton

Ameobi (both to Pompey)