Yet another new development!

Craig

....this time it's on a more personal note! A few of you were aware that me and the missus were expecting but being the superstitious old fruit I am, I've kept it fairly quiet.

Well Finley Jacob Hayton was born at 16:42 today weighing 7lb 15oz. Mum and Son are doing very well - Charlotte and Dad are totally chuffed to bits....

Attached photos for you all to see :crylaughin:

20051019image00199ic.jpg

20051019image00217dq.jpg

20051019image00243ah.jpg

Cheers people.

GF - indeed he does and I beginning to wonder if the fact that the time he was born at was 4-4-2 is an omen? Been on .cock's website and black and white sleepsuit is on order...! :crylaughin:

Pud - she prefers Finley and I'm not going to argue with her on that one - can be spelt both ways I believe (Finley Quaye for instance...)

congrats, Craig :crylaughin:

y'know, it's taken me until just now to realise that you're chayton.... :o (lights are on but no one's home.... the wheel's still spinning but the hamsters dead... etc...)

Edited by Lou

Guest Toplass-101

Looks like he could be a future Toon Army captain, in the 1st pic he has already mastered Shearer's goal celebration.

Congratulations :crylaughin: