Newcastle United v Hull

peasepud

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really care tbh, kind of happy we lost before it had to go to extra time, further impacting fitness before the weekend game.

EDIT: Not happy, just, you know, not bothered.

Edited by acrossthepond

It's a fucking disgrace how shit we are at home this season. Not particularly arsed about the cup cos we can't win it, and we've got bigger things to worry about, but losing twice at home to Hull fucking City is disgusting.

It's a fucking disgrace how shit we are at home this season. Not particularly arsed about the cup cos we can't win it, and we've got bigger things to worry about, but losing twice at home to Hull fucking City is disgusting.

Hull reserves tbh.

Not surprised we lost, wish we hadn't, I'm sure Kinnear had a good reason not to start Carroll but then putting him in late on rubbished his reasoning.

Sick as a chip, sick as a parrot, sick as a dog, in fact just plain sick of losing games we should be winning.

last ounce of hope for me gone, I know every year we think of cup runs, and it was unlikely that we'd get anywhere this year but sometimes poor teams to very well in the cup. Nothing else to look forward to aside from the season being over

A team full of no marks who play with no passion or pride, a 2 bit manager who still can't believe he's got this job and will do just about anything to hold onto it and a board and owner who are a laughing stock with no idea of how to run a football club.

Championship anyone?