NUFC lie about Lucas Neill approach according to the Hammers

Scottish Mag

If at the end of the window we have signed the following id be confident of us stayin in the PL.

Lovenkrands - FREE and provides cover on the flanks and up front

Neill - SMALL FEE and would give us cover for the whole back line, most importantly whilst Beye is injured

Mbia - 4-5mil, Tough tackling midfielder, cant strike the ball and good with his head, ong term replacement for ARSE? i mea Butt?

Yes i think we'd still need an attacking CM but with Barton coming back, id like to see how he plays for the remainder of the season.

Gomis? Well he'd be ok for 4 mil providing we shifted Xisco, was touted as the next Didier Drogba, was poor last yar but wouldnt be a ba signing a someone has already said we could ose Viduka and Owen at the end of the season. And i dont think martins will go anywhere unless someone triggers his minimal fee release clause.

Even in this dark time im still hopefull, some woould call it dillusional but...

If we get the above in, and maybe these two loans (Italian and Argie) and push on to finish in the top half, keep a relavtively decent diciplinary record we could get into europe, know our sqaud atm wouldnt not be good enough to play in europeb we would be in a better situation to lure better players, keep our best players (Martins, Owen, Given N'Zogbia) n move forward. Maybe im dillusional, maybe, but its not impossible.

Finish 8th and top of fair play league getting into europe...giving Martins, Owen, Given N'Zogbia a reason to stay, and giving MA a reason to invest properly at the end of the season.

We have no chance of getting Gomis or Mbia for 4 million...

Hmm well Mbia is looking more likely around 5mil, and id not be too bothered if we dont get Gomis...

Any thoughts on the rest of the post bud?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If at the end of the window we have signed the following id be confident of us stayin in the PL.

Neill - SMALL FEE and would give us cover for the whole back line, most importantly whilst Beye is injured

Mbia - 4-5mil, Tough tackling midfielder, cant strike the ball and good with his head, ong term replacement for ARSE? i mea Butt?

Yes i think we'd still need an attacking CM but with Barton coming back, id like to see how he plays for the remainder of the season.

Gomis? Well he'd be ok for 4 mil providing we shifted Xisco, was touted as the next Didier Drogba, was poor last yar but wouldnt be a ba signing a someone has already said we could ose Viduka and Owen at the end of the season. And i dont think martins will go anywhere unless someone triggers his minimal fee release clause.

Even in this dark time im still hopefull, some woould call it dillusional but...

If we get the above in, and maybe these two loans (Italian and Argie) and push on to finish in the top half, keep a relavtively decent diciplinary record we could get into europe, know our sqaud atm wouldnt not be good enough to play in europeb we would be in a better situation to lure better players, keep our best players (Martins, Owen, Given N'Zogbia) n move forward. Maybe im dillusional, maybe, but its not impossible.

Finish 8th and top of fair play league getting into europe...giving Martins, Owen, Given N'Zogbia a reason to stay, and giving MA a reason to invest properly at the end of the season.

if such a prize existed, this would surely win the most optimistic post of the season award

if such a prize existed, this would surely win the most optimistic post of the season award

Well maybe, but to be honest mate its got so damn pessimistic and depressing on here of late, is it wrong for me o be optimistic? Maybe im setting myself up for a big fall but why change the habbit of a lifetime, im a geordie and used to it in all fairness. If were didnt have hope, optimism, then tell me what is the point?

It is optimistic yes, but is it totaly out of the question? NO.

This season has shown how tight the premiership is and yes if we slip up in we will have no chance of the above, but we've got to keep hope, if the players didnt then we would be screwed. Maybe thats what the problem is.

EDIT:

As for Lucas Neill, it was always going to be unlikely he would sign, NUFC showing there intentions though. Looks like we will push on for that Ebondo now.

Ok so theres a few people saying he prices banded about for Mbia, Gomes and Ebondo are inaccurate, what is likely to be the accurate price for these guys?

Id say Mbia 7.5mil tops, Ebondo 5 mil tops, and Gomis 8mil tops.

I wouldnt make gomis a priority, come the end of the seasonmaybe but just now no.

Outlay 12.5mil on Mbia and Ebondo and getting 1.5mil from Geremi sale...NET: 11mil...Come on MA pull ya finger out!

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Well maybe, but to be honest mate its got so damn pessimistic and depressing on here of late, is it wrong for me o be optimistic? Maybe im setting myself up for a big fall but why change the habbit of a lifetime, im a geordie and used to it in all fairness. If were didnt have hope, optimism, then tell me what is the point?

It is optimistic yes, but is it totaly out of the question? NO.

This season has shown how tight the premiership is and yes if we slip up in we will have no chance of the above, but we've got to keep hope, if the players didnt then we would be screwed. Maybe thats what the problem is.

EDIT:

As for Lucas Neill, it was always going to be unlikely he would sign, NUFC showing there intentions though. Looks like we will push on for that Ebondo now.

Ok so theres a few people saying he prices banded about for Mbia, Gomes and Ebondo are inaccurate, what is likely to be the accurate price for these guys?

Id say Mbia 7.5mil tops, Ebondo 5 mil tops, and Gomis 8mil tops.

I wouldnt make gomis a priority, come the end of the seasonmaybe but just now no.

Outlay 12.5mil on Mbia and Ebondo and getting 1.5mil from Geremi sale...NET: 11mil...Come on MA pull ya finger out!

Showing intentions? West Ham are quoted on SSN as having recieved no enquiries for him at all...

Well the would say that wouldnt they?

Maybe JFK was talking shite, not suprising, but what i ment by showin intentions, was mearly at last our posse are naming players of a better standard than barry fucking ferguson. And looking a players of quality in area's we need to build on.

Well the would say that wouldnt they?

Why would they say that? Just more fucking lies. I don't blame JKF, I reckon Wise has been filling him full of shit, just like they did to Keegan.

I'm very confused at the moment tbh. Yesterday JFK was talking of two loan signings, today it's two 4m£ bids and another 2m available if we're able to offload Geremi. Now: Are we going to buy two or three players AND sign two on loan or are there no loan signings anymore as we have some money to spend?

And I thought Physics was complex...

I'm very confused at the moment tbh. Yesterday JFK was talking of two loan signings, today it's two 4m£ bids and another 2m available if we're able to offload Geremi. Now: Are we going to buy two or three players AND sign two on loan or are there no loan signings anymore as we have some money to spend?

To put a physics slant on it, simply remember Kinnears Law:

The amount of movement of JFK's jaw is directly proportional to the amout of lies, half-truths and bullshit that emerge from it.

To put a physics slant on it, simply remember Kinnears Law:

The amount of movement of JFK's jaw is directly proportional to the amout of lies, half-truths and bullshit that emerge from it.

The famous inverse Kinnetic effect?

Whilst it's all evidently bullshit, I don't know what West Ham are getting on their high horses about with regards to anyone making an approach to him. He's out of contract in June and therefore surely eligable to talk to other clubs as he's in the last 6 months of his contract? :devil:

In looking to strengthen their squad, Manchester City has been exploring a number of possibilities during the transfer window.

With regard to Shay Given, City have made it clear he is a player they value as a highly important addition to their squad and who they have a desire to buy.

Newcastle United respect Manchester Citys position and will therefore not be pursuing the matter.

:devil: