Ashley to address fans at end of transfer window

Scottish Mag

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be delighted to hear what excuses reasons he gives for having such a poor transfer window, selling our best player and bringing in players to plug holes.

Ill be delighted to hear his reasons to offer JoKin a new contract (If theres any truth in it)

Ill be delighted to hear when he turns around and says that he's sold the club and he's taking the rest of his crew with him

(I wont hold my breath on this one)

Edited by robchester

Probably something about a summer signing to show his intent and something about having a Keegan/Shearer dream team lined up for the summer.

Or a deafening silence, the odds are about even.

I reckon the ham fisted pr machine may go into overdrive soon - resulting in a clumsy attempt to appease the fans with promises of signings in the summer if we can just hold on to our premier league status - kinnear will rue over missed targets and maybe the odd foreign buyer will be thrown in to get our hopes up - ultimately though if we stay up i will wager we will be sat here at the end of the summer window feeling exactly the same

Probably go on about the bids made that were turned down.

That bid summit in full:

Ashley "So Dennis, this is the list of our targets then?"

Wise "Yes Mike. I've only gone for realistic targets, with good resale value. Some of them are a bit older than we usually like, but needs must and all of that given our league position."

Ashley "Let's have a look at this lot then. Hmmmm, this sounds good Dennis! Kaka 5m. Gerrard 6m. Ronaldhino 3m - not sure about that one, Dennis, he's getting on a bit now!. Messi 7m. Bit steep maybe? No? Totti 4m, I've heard of him, love the name. Very good, Dennis, I like the look of this, get onto it right away and let's see how many of these geezers we can bring in."

Wise "Yes boss. Gotta go now, get started and all. Ha ha mmmmpphhh"

* Wise bites knuckle. His shoulders begin to shake and he quickly leaves the room. Howling laughter heard in the distance *

Edited by Kitman

"I'm not sure top 6 is on for us now but what price to finish top 8?"

Whatever profit he made from this last window I guess...about £2 million?

Nearer 8 million isn't it?

You're right. :nufc:

The chubby little gypsy.

Tried with serious bids.

Credit crunch.

Repulsed (many) serious bids for our players; determined to keep the best ones blah blah blah waffle wafffle.

Drive the club forward in the summer.

Kinnear is the man.

Once players come back we'll move up the table blah blah blah.

Did not want to swap Bent for Oba - Spurs suggested it but I told them to fuck off.

Unlucky against sunlun.

Anyone wanna buy a tracksuit, go to Spo...

Tried with serious bids.

Credit crunch.

Repulsed (many) serious bids for our players; determined to keep the best ones blah blah blah waffle wafffle.

Kinnear is the man.

Did not want to swap Bent for Oba - Spurs suggested it but I told them to fuck off.

Unlucky against sunlun.

Tucked away in the programme notes as well I bet.

Tried with serious bids.

Credit crunch.

Kinnear is the man.

Unlucky against sunlun.

:lol::nufc: