Plane crash

JaMoUsE

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Officials believe the plane may have collided with a flock of birds

"It looked crazy, it looked like a movie, it looked like a movie, it was incredible," he said.

"It made a pretty big splash when it landed on the water."

:devil:

Edited by bawan

you'd think for all the millions on research and development etcetc

that they could sort out a suicidal seagull being able to take out an engine

Couple of geese in the wrong place are always going to cause trouble, puzzling why they insist on building airports pretty much inside cities really.

Any one checked the nationality of these gulls? Do they have al quaida affiliations?

Tell you tho that pilot can fly me anywhere. Lucky/Skilled man to have pulled that off.

Geese, they just have effective PR to blame it on the Gulls. :devil:

istockphoto_2688661-hiiiiyaaaa-karate-ninja-bird-of-prey.jpg

police have issued a reconstruction of the suspect wanted in connection with the damaged engines

(couldn't find any pics of ninja geese or gulls. An Eagle'll have to do!)

Edited by soccermom

istockphoto_2688661-hiiiiyaaaa-karate-ninja-bird-of-prey.jpg

police have issued a reconstruction of the suspect wanted in connection with the damaged engines

(couldn't find any pics of ninja geese or gulls. An Eagle'll have to do!)

Is that a turban?

I'm surprised there is fuck all footage of it going in to the river. I was in a taxi when I heard about 855, and the idiot taxi driver said gettin at least there'll be some excitement on the news when I get to the office, i gans mate there'll be 300 people deed, he gans aye but they'll all be yank though with a smile. See these people that get accolades off the Queen, the pilot deserves the highest possible recognition. Over here they get them for fuck all, what's Cilla Black done, and that Simon Weston, he got burned and he gets a fuckin MBE?!?!?! The cunt gets free tickets for Wimbeldon too.

That woman coming off with the airvest wrong way round. :devil:

Nothing more fun than inexplicably surviving a plane crash only to drown because your life jacket forces your face under water. :o

What's the odds on Obama being the consumate politician and inviting the pilot to his inauguration?

Really the whole "hero" thing is getting a bit OTT (maybe because of the lack of good news).

He's clearly a very good and somewhat lucky pilot, but it's not like he leapt onto the plane and saved everyone after he knew it was in trouble, he kinda had a vested interest in the plane NOT crashing and killing everyone.

Ok he checked the cabin twice to make sure everyone was out, but frankly that's pretty much his job.

A "hero" maybe is ok, but "OMG HEEEEEERO!!!!!! USA USA USA WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP", no - even the local papers here are at it.

Fantastic piece of piloting on his part. He was lucky it was clear conditions, during the day and there being little or no wind but it would be churlish imo to take anything away from what he did. The media is all over it because it's such a good story, obviously.

Fantastic piece of piloting on his part. He was lucky it was clear conditions, during the day and there being little or no wind but it would be churlish imo to take anything away from what he did. The media is all over it because it's such a good story, obviously.

and so say all of us...............

I think (basically), Fop just has an issue with achievement and achievers cos he's never done fuck all himself. <_<