We knew it was coming - Kinnear offered new contract

Snake

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the final deal for me, just shows the ambition of the man.

JFK, god bless him, he's making the best of a bad job, he's not quite good enough and add the usual obscene rants and raves he makes to the press, officials and opposing managers just about sums him up.

I hate this lot more than the previous FFS.

Despite how bad it's been over the years I've always had faith that we'd move back up the table one way or another, but this time I think we're in th shit big time and there jsut doesn't appear to be any light at all at the end of the tunnel. Just a fat man, midget and gobshite...!

:devil:

Just goes to prove the point, hes there for one reason and one reason only. To go along with whatever hes told, Wise is running the show and JFK is just a puppet, a poor old daft shite of a puppet who will end up taking all the flak while Wise gets to sit in Lahndahn with his feet up.

Stroke of genius.

Remember when we used to get absolutley raped on transfers by clubs who new we'd pay whatever it took to chase success. It was a nightmare wasn't it? Viana, Boumsong, Luque, Smith etc. No danger of that now, the club has been turned around so thoroughly that the public perception is our ambition is lower than a snakes arsehole. When we make a bid, other clubs now know that's as high as we're going and we'd rather be relegated than haggle.

Frugality and penny pinching ftw. :devil:

Stroke of genius.

Remember when we used to get absolutley raped on transfers by clubs who new we'd pay whatever it took to chase success. It was a nightmare wasn't it? Viana, Boumsong, Luque, Smith etc. No danger of that now, the club has been turned around so thoroughly that the public perception is our ambition is lower than a snakes arsehole. When we make a bid, other clubs now know that's as high as we're going and we'd rather be relegated than haggle.

Frugality and penny pinching ftw. :devil:

Well apart from when the daft old twat says "we've put in bids of £8million....but we'll probably end up going to 10".

I would say he was thick as mince if I had any belief that we actually were interested in buying the player.