We knew it was coming - Kinnear offered new contract

Snake

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't know what to think anymore, so many times we wanted Shepherd out but all those of you who said it were spot on when you said that it was a case of better the devil you know. I'm close to cracking, I've never been this depressed about the club, not even when Souness was in charge. :devil:

If the bullshit he is being fed and spouting to the media day in/day out is anything to go by, there is probably no contract offer whatsoever...

That's good....I'm gonna pretend it's this^^^^^^^.

....and relax. :devil:

I wonder if that bloke who hung himself on the Coast road had a crystal ball?

:devil:

Stop it man I'm trying to be pissed off here :o

Anyway, the smiley for this occasion was to be : :yahoo:

Well what can we do? It hardly seems right to have a go at Kinnear but this appointment just smacks of mediocrity.

Roeder all over again. Even down to chasing players who aren't available.

In seriousness though, as Ritchie said, 98.3% of what this bloke says is bollocks.

The bad stuff is true though.

Oh fuck :devil:

fixed my post then

In seriousness though, as Ritchie said, 0.1% of what this bloke says is bollocks.

I've nothing against Kinnear, he's done a decent job under the circumstances, but that's the point: It's O.K. for the short term future, but it's utter nonsense to offer him a long-term contract, as it was the case with Roeder.

I also fear you can't attract players as Owen, Martins or Given in the future with JFK in charge.