Blackburn continue the merciless pounding of the defenceless

Some years ago, I always was looking forward to Saturdays after another bloody week at work. Now, I'm looking forward to every single Monday morning and hoping politics will disestablish Saturday and Sunday.

I'm sick of this club and I'm sick of football. Am I just an embittered, sad person?

Thats my feelings in a nutshell, I wake every morning with the hope that something monumental in the world of nufc has occurred that will end this midtable misery.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some years ago, I always was looking forward to Saturdays after another bloody week at work. Now, I'm looking forward to every single Monday morning and hoping politics will disestablish Saturday and Sunday.

I'm sick of this club and I'm sick of football. Am I just an embittered, sad person?

Thats my feelings in a nutshell, I wake every morning with the hope that something monumental in the world of nufc has occurred that will end this midtable misery.

And if we're realistic, this won't happen in the next three, four or maybe five years. Makes it even more depressing.

Edited by KingKev

I feel ashamed that I'm really looking forward to next weekend's football, safe in the knowledge that it will be great, exciting stuff and without the pain associated to NUFC shagging my weekend and sleep.

You're right, we're not playing next weekend - halleluja. :rolleyes:

I just knew we would lose.

I just knew Allardyce would be thumbing his nose at us.

I just knew.

Only a state beyond madness can be reached by idiots, Kinnear has reached it.

Only a madman would have started Barton ahead of Jonas in substitutions.

Only a stupid man would have waited so long before he made substitutions.

Only other team results are keeping us afloat and out of the bottom 3.

That'll be ending sooner rather than later :rolleyes:

I've got a mate who's a boro fan and we've both talked about jacking in going to see our premiership clubs to go and watch Pools next season.

Seriously, Jonas as sub. Is Duff sucking Kinnear's cock? Arguably our best player on the bench.

I'm fearing the worst.

Have never felt more depressed about the lads than I do now.

JOE Kinnear revealed Jonas Gutierrez was the latest Newcastle United player affected by the club's mounting injury problems.

A hamstring problem meant the Argentinian international could only start from the bench for the 3-0 defeat at Blackburn Rovers, with the Toon gaffer later admitting he currently has little alternative but to ask players to soldier on through the pain barrier when ideally they would be able to rest on the sidelines.

Kinnear said: "I know the fans like to see certain players but the truth is we were lucky to have Spiderman on the bench today as he's another one who has been carrying a bit of a knock.

"That's the position we are in. I had lads on the bench who aren't 100% fit but I had to have them there because we are so crippled with injuries right now."

Seriously, Jonas as sub. Is Duff sucking Kinnear's cock? Arguably our best player on the bench.

I'm fearing the worst.

Have never felt more depressed about the lads than I do now.

JOE Kinnear revealed Jonas Gutierrez was the latest Newcastle United player affected by the club's mounting injury problems.

A hamstring problem meant the Argentinian international could only start from the bench for the 3-0 defeat at Blackburn Rovers, with the Toon gaffer later admitting he currently has little alternative but to ask players to soldier on through the pain barrier when ideally they would be able to rest on the sidelines.

Kinnear said: "I know the fans like to see certain players but the truth is we were lucky to have Spiderman on the bench today as he's another one who has been carrying a bit of a knock.

"That's the position we are in. I had lads on the bench who aren't 100% fit but I had to have them there because we are so crippled with injuries right now."

No you dont Joe, we have some promising younger players. Its not ideal at all but frankly rather than crippling a player by bringing him on for 10 minutes while injured you might as well have a young kid there looking to prove himself.

Just watched the highlights on MOTD as wasnt in yesterday to watch the stream. We looked dire and capable of shipping more than 3 goals. Anyone who thinks we wont go down as there are teams worse than us, wake up. We are as bad as any other team in the league at the moment, our form, confidence and ability to turn things around is non existant.

Butt being sent off and the Barton/Enrique bust up just shows the frustration of the players. Quite simply we have too many players that aren't interested in the cause or just arent good enough. The manager is clearly interested in the cause, but just isnt good enough. The owner is quite simply not interested in the cause, just in spending as little as possible while he has to keep on owning us.

I am quite frankly sick of all of the constant turmoil at the club. I hope Shay goes to be honest, he doesn't deserve to be stuck with a club in this shit. I am currently tied over whether I want the club to drop into the Championship just to clear this lot out (the value would no doubt drop and hopefully MA would sell up) or we survive by the skin of our teeth. I was hoping that the problems would all go away in the summer, we would see changes throughout and take the club back up the league but with Kinnear's supposed extension and MA looking to stay, it looks like things could get a lot worse before it gets better.

How many toon turned out?

about 5800 from what i heard post match

Astonishing. We've won 5 games all season, just lost at home to Hull Reserves, not won for a while. Without paralell in this country.