There's Only One...

Tooj

hes a bottler? is he fuck have you seen the state of the club? i would fucking leave too if they signed xisco and gonzalez behind my back. ashley and wise are fucking clueless. we now have a manager who is just as fucking clueless. keegan done himself a favour to get out of this unprofessional shithole

hes a bottler? is he fuck have you seen the state of the club? i would fucking leave too if they signed xisco and gonzalez behind my back. ashley and wise are fucking clueless. we now have a manager who is just as fucking clueless. keegan done himself a favour to get out of this unprofessional shithole

He's being sarcastic mate.

I can't see what singing for Keegan achieves - if anything it makes us look daft - but given the fact we are completely fucked anyway and there is no defending the fact we are a joke - go for it.

I can't see what singing for Keegan achieves - if anything it makes us look daft - but given the fact we are completely fucked anyway and there is no defending the fact we are a joke - go for it.

I doubt if they thought they were going to achieve a lot when they sang it.

Aye he deserves to be acknowledged for his part in setting up the chain of events that lead us to what the situation is today.

Wonder how long he'll stick to being a hermit before he cracks and throws that in too.

What a difference in this thread and the one with the same title on N-O.

Some right fucking wankers on there.

I gave up reading the place a while ago. Might have to go and have a neb though just to brighten my day.

I gave up reading the place a while ago. Might have to go and have a neb though just to brighten my day.

Oh you've got to wonder at the mentality of some of them. This has got to be one of the best quotes Ive ever seen anywhere.

In reply to a post about protesting, FreddyBobbob has said, and I quote....

Am i reading this right? You want to risk the future of the club just to force out the man who could change it all, even though he;s given us the best first team in 5 years?

He's a bottler though

im affriad thats us , he obv had a mouth shut clause like everyone else , yet still dropped hint after hint , and pushed and pushed ashley for the sake of the club he loved . when he realised there would be nothing he could do , he did sooner what ALOT of us should have done by now and walked away .were slagging all this off , and we dont even know whats going on inside the club !! we had a fan in seeing it from the inside , ofc the bloke walked .

Full of utter pricks of the highest order

I can't read anymore of that shite. Some of the come-lately cunts on there want their heads smashing together. And I don't give a fuck if they weren't born until the eighties as if that's any sort of excuse :rolleyes:

Full of utter pricks of the highest order

I can't read anymore of that shite. Some of the come-lately cunts on there want their heads smashing together. And I don't give a fuck if they weren't born until the eighties as if that's any sort of excuse :rolleyes:

I can only speak for myself, but i think anyone who did suffer all the shite years before Keegan, and then had him come in take the club from the brink of destruction to very nearly the best in the country, played the best football ive seen, had us back in europe and made me genuinely love going to the match, i couldn't wait for it to come round, now i hate it. He made NUFC fans as happy and proud to be fans as they've ever been or will be and i'll never forget it, i would have backed him against anyone he came up against even say Shearer.

Obviously i wish he'd stuck it out for the season when they went continually behind his back and against his wishes as we wouldnt be in this mess, but why should/would he.

Keegan built the modern day Newcastle United no matter how much people try to twist it or call him a bottler.

When you go into to St.James Park and look around one of the best grounds in Europe/The World and see us play Premier League football to any degree - whether it be challenging or trying to stay up - that's thanks to him.

I contemplated starting a thread on here about the stuff about him on N-O, but I didn't want to raise any hackles (sp).

I find some of the stuff written about him over there incredibly sad. The man is a fucking bona fide legend and some folk are treating him in the most disgraceful way. I feel sorry for them, I really do.

Edited by snakehips

I contemplated starting a thread on here about the stuff about him on N-O, but I didn't want to raise any hackles (sp).

I find some of the stuff written about him over there incredibly sad. The man is a fucking bona fide legend and some folk are treating him in the most disgraceful way. I feel sorry for them, I really do.

It's a plebs board. I don't know how Jonny, Gemmill and SSR stick it out over there, it boils my piss.

It's a plebs board. I don't know how Jonny, Gemmill and SSR stick it out over there, it boils my piss.

I'm registered on there (under a different name) and have made about 10 posts ( I think). I have a look to see if anything out of the ordinary has cropped up.

I'm registered on there (under a different name) and have made about 10 posts ( I think). I have a look to see if anything out of the ordinary has cropped up.

I'm also registered there, but I've not posted there since six or seven months. Simply too much twats ove there.

I'm also registered there, but I've not posted there since six or seven months. Simply too much twats ove there.

I've got a few posts on GC over there, but the football forum isn't worth bothering with.

Aren't most of NO too young to remember Keegan as NUFC manager first time as anything but their parents history, and Keegan as a NUFC player as a myth from the land before time?

Baggio being a perfect example.