10m bid for M'bia ?

tommo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle manager Joe Kinnear admits he could bid £10million for Stephane Mbia - who has told skysports.com he is just concentrating on playing for Rennes.

It's January 18th. :rolleyes:

"If Geremi leaves I might put all my eggs in one basket, cancel the loan players I was considering and pay £10million for one player."

He says after complaining about the depth of our sqaud

:rolleyes: He is something else

"If Geremi leaves I might put all my eggs in one basket, cancel the loan players I was considering and pay £10million for one player."

What a decline - something like...

4 or 5 players.

2 or 3 players with 2 on loan.

2 or 3 players

1 player

If Geremi leaves I might put all my eggs in one basket, cancel the loan players I was considering and pay £10million for one player.

Oh yeah Joe great idea, one player when what we need is 6.

You total and utter lying fucking useless arsewipe of an excuse for a human being. Grow some fucking bollocks and get Wise told once and for all that you need a lot of new players.

What a decline - something like...

4 or 5 players.

2 or 3 players with 2 on loan.

2 or 3 players

1 player

You know on the last day of the window, when 3 of our players have left, hes going to trot out the line that we made a whopping bid for Mbia which shows MAs intent and sometimes these things just dont come off in football.

His not so cryptic clues this week show hes being given £8mil plus whatever he can bring in. Which will get you about half of a Defoe or Bellamy these days

Edited by Kid Dynamite

If Geremi leaves I might put all my eggs in one basket, cancel the loan players I was considering and pay £10million for one player.

You total and utter lying fucking useless arsewipe of an excuse for a human being. Grow some fucking bollocks and get Wise told once and for all that you need a lot of new players.

I'd like him to grow some bollocks and tell Ashley to fuck off, whilst he leaves NUFC like an honourable man.

Do you think it's dawned on him yet that he's not in charge of transfers?

that is one of the most ridiculous and fightening comments i've heard from joe yet.

so we have £10m to spend. let's blow it all on one player and hope he doesn't get injured for the rest of the season when it's plain that we need at least 3-4 new players.

jesus h weeping christ of nazareth

that is one of the most ridiculous and fightening comments i've heard from joe yet.

so we have £10m to spend. let's blow it all on one player and hope he doesn't get injured for the rest of the season when it's plain that we need at least 3-4 new players.

jesus h weeping christ of nazareth

Hes fucking clueless just like all the other clowns running the club...

It seriously is depressing times.

let me get this right, he has bid 5m which got rejected and he has just announced to the world he is willing to bid upto 10m? what a fucking genius

That's the most bizzare thing - he's going public with this garbage. Shut up and get some players in.

I wonder whether he believes what he actually says every morning...

1 player aint going to fucking save us even if he is fucking great and stayes injury free.Does anyone believe M'bia would want to sign for us anyway?So if we get this guy then we don't need any fullbacks he'll do their job aswell? This guy must cover the whole fucking pitch.

Worst of is it, we wont get him either.

Of course we won't but Wise will fool Kinnear into thinking that he's doing everything possible to sign him and then tell him that the deal fell through at the last minute and turn round and sign his own player.

1 player aint going to fucking save us even if he is fucking great and stayes injury free.Does anyone believe M'bia would want to sign for us anyway?So if we get this guy then we don't need any fullbacks he'll do their job aswell? This guy must cover the whole fucking pitch.

That's the point - we could offer 50m£, but the player certainly doesn't want to join a club in turmoil. I wonder whoever would like to sign for this club at the moment.

"I have never been a manager who has just blown money. Mbia is my first choice, he is something that we need," he insisted.

This bloke I'm sorry to say is a fucking idiot. The very future of this club is on the line, and this is his solution. What if he gets injured? What we going to do then??? Fucking get James Marwood in from the academy? We are 9/2 to go down, I think we should be evens, that is the seriousness of this problem.

Let's think about the £10m buys in the summer, we dont need to go out and splash the cash to try and replace midfielders, we need to buy where we dont have any quality at all available, ala full backs. With Barton returning i have faith that we will have enough in the middle to stay up. The squad needs bolstering, we need back up pace upfront.... Leroy Lita £300k will do.

Let's think about the £10m buys in the summer, we dont need to go out and splash the cash to try and replace midfielders, we need to buy where we dont have any quality at all available, ala full backs. With Barton returning i have faith that we will have enough in the middle to stay up. The squad needs bolstering, we need back up pace upfront.... Leroy Lita £300k will do.

No offence mate but your as big a fucking idiot as Kinnear if that's what you think. Although I wouldn't mind spending that sort of money on Lita as back up. Trouble is next year he would be first choice.

Barton has done buckley's for us. Granted he's always been coming back from injuries, so hasn't really enjoyed a lengthy run in the team - but the injuries are obviously part of the package. He has no pace, and makes brash challenges. He's earned himself a reputation worse than Lee Bowyer, so he's always going to get a hard time off the referees. Nicky Butt is well passed it, and Danny Guthrie isn't going to get us goals (or really stop us from conceding them either) so bringing in a more physically dominating midfielder will be good for us. Someone with size as well as pace. If that's what M'bia is, then spend the cash and get him in. You're right that our left and right fullback positions are cause for concern, with basically no evident cover for either Beye or Enrique so we also need to strengthen and add depth there. If we can stop other teams from scoring so freely against us (like we did in the first half against Blackburn) then we'll go a long way to ensuring our top flight survival. If we keep shipping goals like we have been of late I don't have the faith in our midfield or front line to be able to create/score enough goals to get us the points that we need.