The only enjoyable thing in a time of turmoil

KingKev

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Under18sTables

JFK should pick the U18's team for the Citeh match :rolleyes:

Im sure I saw a quote from JFK last Tuesday or Wednesday when he said it was hard to put any of them into the squad for the Hull game because the U18s had an important game on Thursday and they were saving them for that! If I havent misread it then we have our priorities shot to shit here.

Im sure I saw a quote from JFK last Tuesday or Wednesday when he said it was hard to put any of them into the squad for the Hull game because the U18s had an important game on Thursday and they were saving them for that! If I havent misread it then we have our priorities shot to shit here.

I just wonder why he didn't give the likes of Ranger, Kadar etc. a chance in the Hull game, couldn't have gone worse. To hand them a start in a league match is some sort of a risk tbf.

I just wonder why he didn't give the likes of Ranger, Kadar etc. a chance in the Hull game, couldn't have gone worse. To hand them a start in a league match is some sort of a risk tbf.

My thoughts exactly.

because maybe they're not ready for at least another year or two or maybe even three. If he had of played them and lost there would have been hell about dropping first team names for the FA Cup which we should be taken seriously. We lost to Hull with only really a right back and striker missing, the FA Cup means a lot to this club and progressing would give us something to look forward during the rest of the season, injuries... lack of depth... so what, its fucken january, why cant that be sorted now, no reason to rest players, buy some, loan some. There was no one else who isnt good enough or better than the other players in that position in terms of playing there week in week out. Hull barely left their own half, they got lucky, Given didnt even get his gloves wet never mind dirty. As for yesterday, Blackburn played piss poor first half, we should have been leading, everyone knows Joe Kinnear's half time team talks are piss poor and the team come out hopeless time and time again, but even still we were comfortable until Rob Styles through the game at Blackburn, then we fell apart.

Our problems are confidence, leadership and fight rather than having loads of crap players. We have depth and management issues. Man for man we are better than the two teams that have just beaten us, we even played better than both of them for the majority of the games.

Edited by Midlands-Mag

because maybe they're not ready for at least another year or two or maybe even three. If he had of played them and lost there would have been hell about dropping first team names for the FA Cup which we should be taken seriously. We lost to Hull with only really a right back and striker missing, the FA Cup means a lot to this club and progressing would give us something to look forward during the rest of the season, injuries... lack of depth... so what, its fucken january, why cant that be sorted now, no reason to rest players, buy some, loan some. There was no one else who isnt good enough or better than the other players in that position in terms of playing there week in week out. Hull barely left their own half, they got lucky, Given didnt even get his gloves wet never mind dirty. As for yesterday, Blackburn played piss poor first half, we should have been leading, everyone knows Joe Kinnear's half time team talks are piss poor and the team come out hopeless time and time again, but even still we were comfortable until Rob Styles through the game at Blackburn, then we fell apart.

Our problems are confidence, leadership and fight rather than having loads of crap players. We have depth and management issues. Man for man we are better than the two teams that have just beaten us, we even played better than both of them for the majority of the games.

The sad thing is: These are signs of a team heading for relegation.

this is true, but we have had these signs in january before. There are 9 clubs in the same points boat. A couple of key players return we win some games we survive. I'm not going to say we're going down and be pessimistic and panic. We will be in a fight with at least 6 other clubs. In 10 games time we can start worrying. Form can turn easily though, either way.

The worry for me is our fixtures, big guns come here, we go away to those around us.

this is true, but we have had these signs in january before. There are 9 clubs in the same points boat. A couple of key players return we win some games we survive. I'm not going to say we're going down and be pessimistic and panic. We will be in a fight with at least 6 other clubs. In 10 games time we can start worrying. Form can turn easily though, either way.

The worry for me is our fixtures, big guns come here, we go away to those around us.

And if a couple of key players leave?

And if a couple of key players leave?

Then we're simply fucked.