Time for change!

nufc_kev

anyone know his address ?

One Fella on here has it but I don't think it should really be disclosed to anyone, we would have to be very responsible :rolleyes:

PM's to everyone who is involved in this protest so we can send letters to his house ?

Doing something is better than doing nothing, but its a pointless exercise.

He doesnt even attend SJP, he has minions working for him to deal with trivial shit such as this, like they dont already know we're seriously pissed off.

He's heard people like Rob Lee, Bob Moncur and Beardsley amongst others stating what he needs to do in order for us to eat his shit again, he holds us in contempt man.

If I was a billionaire owner of a football club why would I care about a few letters, when I know for a fact im hated and wanted out of the club?

What would be my worst nightmare? An empty ground and protests that hit me direct in the pocket, thankfully more and more people are finally waking up and making sure there are more empty seats.

We'll also be losing a lot of seats to fairweather fans because we're shit and should the worst happen, there'll be even more gone.

Its just a shame people didnt do it when it needed doing.

What would be my worst nightmare? An empty ground and protests that hit me direct in the pocket, thankfully more and more people are finally waking up and making sure there are more empty seats.

If you're willing to see the club relegated then thats the way to go, no one turns up, constant protests and boycotting, it will end us harder than Mike Ashley ever could.

I've payed for my season ticket, if i dont show the players support then we will be relegated.

Again thanks for the feedback on this, If it doesnt achieve anything and we dont sign sufficient players then we will take the protest one step further lads, But for now we need to be civil and try and find out what this man is all about, i think one letter wouldnt certainly be laughed at, But if there's thousands of letters going through the st james park doors they have to act on it.

All im asking is send one letter, email or fax. It isnt much to do if just if he responds to it!

If you're willing to see the club relegated then thats the way to go, no one turns up, constant protests and boycotting, it will end us harder than Mike Ashley ever could.

I've payed for my season ticket, if i dont show the players support then we will be relegated.

Im sorry but that is utter bullshit. They're shit scared to play infront of us, Joey Barton a convicted thug has labelled our support vicious for crying out loud, that should speak volumes. We're 2 points off fuckin relegation with the support.

Empty seats would have made a sale happen, or it would have made Ashley put his hand in his pocket, a one off mass foot stamp has done sweet fuck all, then the support during the game will be remember for Shola being booed, wonderful support.

I expect more rhetoric from Ashleys PR team when the window is shut, but this is the 4th transfer window and actions speak far louder than words, im just gutted he managed to sucker me into buying it.

Ive paid for 3 Years, Ive attended one game and im waiting to hear if they've got me out of my next 2 Years as I wont be giving Mike Ashley another penny.

Again thanks for the feedback on this, If it doesnt achieve anything and we dont sign sufficient players then we will take the protest one step further lads, But for now we need to be civil and try and find out what this man is all about, i think one letter wouldnt certainly be laughed at, But if there's thousands of letters going through the st james park doors they have to act on it.

All im asking is send one letter, email or fax. It isnt much to do if just if he responds to it!

Good luck Kev, I sent mine Months ago mate.

Im sorry but that is utter bullshit. They're shit scared to play infront of us, Joey Barton a convicted thug has labelled our support vicious for crying out loud, that should speak volumes.

that was a long time ago!!! When was the last time we were "vicious"????

If we're going to go on past quotes like that, a certain Alan Shearer said the pressure from the home support makes us play better but we dont have that pressure away.

There has been a massive difference in mentality since Allardyce left and the footballing world slated us.

We're 2 points off fuckin relegation with the support.

And thus without it we would be even worse. You want to shatter the players completely then we wont pick up any points at home. It would be post Keegan all over again, so to do that now, at this stage in the season would be catastrophic.

Wow we're 2 points off relegation, dont exaggerate the position, there are 9 teams in touching distance. Since Kinnears "ship steadying" we have an average point turnover good enough to keep us up, no one can predict if we will continue it.

In some of those games we have points in if there was no fucker there we would have lost.

Empty seats would have made a sale happen, or it would have made Ashley put his hand in his pocket, a one off mass foot stamp has done sweet fuck all, then the support during the game will be remember for Shola being booed, wonderful support.

too late now unless you want to send us down.

The protests made him put the club up for sale... FACT

The fact that the team got better and the fans shut up meant he's changed his mind. Everyone has been played, not because we all didnt walk out, but because protests stopped when Ashley said he'd go.

Ive paid for 3 Years, Ive attended one game and im waiting to hear if they've got me out of my next 2 Years as I wont be giving Mike Ashley another penny.

Mike Ashley doesnt care about the people who've payed and dont go, i bet he laughs his head off at them everynight, it has no effect on Mike Ashley at this stage, only the players. Those who dont renew next season will effect him, but that is a long way away and so much can happen between now and then, Ashley knows that, hence why he is here. His only hope is to learn off freddy shepherd, whenever he smelt abuse he bought someone.

Edited by Midlands-Mag

You know, I am honestly thinking that the Fat Cunt really doesn't give two shits what happens to the club - I think he's written off the money like a bad gambling debt and is having his fun by watching it all turn to shit. Revenge on his part for the fans ruining his ability to watch the team he owns from the stands, I think he's loving every minute of watching us squirm.

You know, I am honestly thinking that the Fat Cunt really doesn't give two shits what happens to the club - I think he's written off the money like a bad gambling debt and is having his fun by watching it all turn to shit. Revenge on his part for the fans ruining his ability to watch the team he owns from the stands, I think he's loving every minute of watching us squirm.

I think you could be right.

There are three things that make this untrue: Given, Owen and N'zogbia. If Ashley didn't give a fuck those three would have been sold already, putting £15m+ into his back pocket.

Ashley wants this club to keep in the Prem so it can pay back the money he loaned it to pay the debts off - I'm convinced that is the truth. The trouble is, any money spent on team strengthening is less money paying him back. Ashley doesn't know whether to stick or twist on player acquisition.

We've has a £3m bid for Given and no bids for Owen (people are obviously waiting until he's out of contract) or N'Zogbia iirc. Any substantial bids (relative to their respective values) for any of those and it might be a different story re: them still being here.

I firmly believe he will wait until the last minute and final bids are in before shipping out on the final day.

Getting anyone in is a different story.

Edited by trophyshy

Sorry but does anyone really think that a letter prewritten or penned by yourself will shift fat ashley? If you do your kidding yourself!

Everyone had the opportunity to stop away from the games to hit his pockets the place he really does care about. But no everyone had to go to support the team lol the team what team were a disgrace and will continue to be a disgrace until people stop paying ashley money to see the toon do shit. I love the toon always will, but i wont be paying to see them while he's in charge because me paying is only prolonging his reign at St James'.

Sorry but does anyone really think that a letter prewritten or penned by yourself will shift fat ashley? If you do your kidding yourself!

Everyone had the opportunity to stop away from the games to hit his pockets the place he really does care about. But no everyone had to go to support the team lol the team what team were a disgrace and will continue to be a disgrace until people stop paying ashley money to see the toon do shit. I love the toon always will, but i wont be paying to see them while he's in charge because me paying is only prolonging his reign at St James'.

Well people will ST's there's no point in staying away because we've already paid for our seat for the season, so staying away from the game would of done nothing.

But people have cancelled the 3 year DD's, etc...

Their should just be an official protest tbh, if things don't seem to improve, which it doesn't look like it will...

that was a long time ago!!! When was the last time we were "vicious"????

Erm Saturday, at an away game, which is almost unheard of.

If we're going to go on past quotes like that, a certain Alan Shearer said the pressure from the home support makes us play better but we dont have that pressure away.

Alan Shearer epitomises mental toughness, he had a World Record transfer fee hanging around his neck and thrived on that, unfortunately very few players are made like him, we've probably two or three in our squad (Given, Owen and Barton).

There has been a massive difference in mentality since Allardyce left and the footballing world slated us.

Utter shit.

And thus without it we would be even worse. You want to shatter the players completely then we wont pick up any points at home. It would be post Keegan all over again, so to do that now, at this stage in the season would be catastrophic.

How the fuck do you know? Taylor, Duff, Owen, N'Zogbia, Geremi, Butt have all been booed on and off the fuckin pitch, I'd expect them to perform better if they knew when they made a mistake they werent going to be lambasted by cretins.

Wow we're 2 points off relegation, dont exaggerate the position, there are 9 teams in touching distance. Since Kinnears "ship steadying" we have an average point turnover good enough to keep us up, no one can predict if we will continue it.

There is no need to exaggerate it, but if you want me to, look at our home fixtures; Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Everton and two derby games which could go either way amongst them. Do you expect us to pick up any wins away from home bearning in mind we've won one bloody game away from home all season.

In some of those games we have points in if there was no fucker there we would have lost.

Your crystal ball is fucked.

too late now unless you want to send us down.

Me send us down, there's a fat man currently taking the piss out of 50,000 of us who is doing that, with the assistance of people like you.

The protests made him put the club up for sale... FACT

Its always been up for sale man, dont be so naive. The only thing stopping a sale is his greed.

The fact that the team got better and the fans shut up meant he's changed his mind. Everyone has been played, not because we all didnt walk out, but because protests stopped when Ashley said he'd go.

What planet are you from? Team got better and the fans shut up? When KK left we had won 2 games, drew with Man Utd away and lost to Arsenal, when have we got anywhere near that form since? You fuckin idiot. Midlands eh, no fuckin idea.

Mike Ashley doesnt care about the people who've payed and dont go, i bet he laughs his head off at them everynight, it has no effect on Mike Ashley at this stage, only the players. Those who dont renew next season will effect him, but that is a long way away and so much can happen between now and then, Ashley knows that, hence why he is here. His only hope is to learn off freddy shepherd, whenever he smelt abuse he bought someone.

Mike Ashley knows that people who have paid and arent going will not be renewing and not giving him another penny, he may be laughing, but not as much as the saps still going and still lining the pricks pockets even after he's blatantly taking the piss out of them. Me not going has zero affect on the players, dont be so fuckin stupid.

People like you are the reason he's continuing to take the piss out of us, for the 4th consecutive window, you're too fuckin stupid to understand what can be done and absolutely clueless as to what has happened.

I wont waste my time any further on here with people like you, every one of us has a choice, but I wont be assisting Ashley in tearing apart our club.

Good look Kev, something is better than nothing.

Guest Eleven Donkeys
maybe we should really think about this and do the protests correctly this time and make them effective ?

Well said that man. Whatever this season has in store for us there’s fuck all we can do about it now. Supporters need to take stock, regroup and come up with a sustainable strategy. Somehow we’ve got to turn our anger into something more positive.

maybe we should really think about this and do the protests correctly this time and make them effective ?

Well said that man. Whatever this season has in store for us there’s fuck all we can do about it now. Supporters need to take stock, regroup and come up with a sustainable strategy. Somehow we’ve got to turn our anger into something more positive.

I understand ST ticket holders have already paid up for this season... but cancelling D/Ds and not renewing for next season is the only way IMO. The ONLY thing Cashley understands is pounds, shillings and pence. Nothing else will have any effect and in match demos only distract the team.

Edited by NewJerseyMag

Mike Ashley knows that people who have paid and arent going will not be renewing and not giving him another penny, he may be laughing, but not as much as the saps still going and still lining the pricks pockets even after he's blatantly taking the piss out of them. Me not going has zero affect on the players, dont be so fuckin stupid.

People like you are the reason he's continuing to take the piss out of us, for the 4th consecutive window, you're too fuckin stupid to understand what can be done and absolutely clueless as to what has happened.

I wont waste my time any further on here with people like you, every one of us has a choice, but I wont be assisting Ashley in tearing apart our club.

Good look Kev, something is better than nothing.

So can you explain to me exactly how Im lining Ashleys pockets by going to the game? I have paid for my season ticket upfront, regardless of the fact that I disagree 110% with you on the fact we should actually be behind the team at times like this not ignoring them. When I goto the game I go in at 2:55 and go straight to my seat, at half time I will not buy a pie or a pint, at the Spurs game I had a stinking headache and forgot to get water beforehand no matter how bad though I wouldnt buy a bottle in there. At the end of the game I leave, not a penny is handed from me to Ashley and Co during that time however my support is given to those on the field.

Im sure Ive asked you this before and got no reply, prove to me that you dont go to the games even though you have a season ticket. Prove that somewhere in your house on a Saturday afternoon there is a smartcard sitting in a drawer unused.

So can you explain to me exactly how Im lining Ashleys pockets by going to the game? I have paid for my season ticket upfront, regardless of the fact that I disagree 110% with you on the fact we should actually be behind the team at times like this not ignoring them. When I goto the game I go in at 2:55 and go straight to my seat, at half time I will not buy a pie or a pint, at the Spurs game I had a stinking headache and forgot to get water beforehand no matter how bad though I wouldnt buy a bottle in there. At the end of the game I leave, not a penny is handed from me to Ashley and Co during that time however my support is given to those on the field.

Im sure Ive asked you this before and got no reply, prove to me that you dont go to the games even though you have a season ticket. Prove that somewhere in your house on a Saturday afternoon there is a smartcard sitting in a drawer unused.

Can you explain where I said you were lining Ashley's pockets?

You cant possibly disagree with me 110% when I dont even have that opinion, our support is fuckin shit, anyone that denies that hasnt been going too long. It would be great to see those still going, actually support the team and be the 12th man we used to be, but they're all too busy with their individual scapegoats, booing and jeering the first misplaced pass or cross. Its little wonder some of the players want out and are reluctant to sign new deals, they can see whats going on it appears.

You did ask last time and you did get a reply, you can either do what I told you to last time, or not, its no skin off my nose.

Can you explain where I said you were lining Ashley's pockets?

You cant possibly disagree with me 110% when I dont even have that opinion, our support is fuckin shit, anyone that denies that hasnt been going too long. It would be great to see those still going, actually support the team and be the 12th man we used to be, but they're all too busy with their individual scapegoats, booing and jeering the first misplaced pass or cross. Its little wonder some of the players want out and are reluctant to sign new deals, they can see whats going on it appears.

You did ask last time and you did get a reply, you can either do what I told you to last time, or not, its no skin off my nose.

I would have thought you'd made it perfectly clear here ...

And you havent given me any proof that you dont go, none at all. Ive been to the site and theres nowt I can see there. Post it, post it all here explaining how you can prove you own a season ticket and dont use it.