Fists fly at training

KingKev

Another reason for me to hope the french cunt really pisses off. The game at Blackburn was a disgrace, this and his attitude is another, so better to cash in and spend on another player.

A bloody model professional, yeah.

Edited by KingKev

N'zogbia has a habit of winding people up doesn't. Faye last season i think

Could be something to do with him being an arrogant little prick.

That said it was "The Big AC" that he had a fight with so maybe it was a personality clash.

Edited by Gejon

Fuck that French fuck, he should fuck off and we should cash in on him.

That might have been an option if anyone was actually interested in the sulky underperforming whinger.

PAIR OF THEM ARE FUCKING KNOBS IF THE TRUTH WAS KNOWN. ONE'S A KID WHO HAS IDEAS WAY ABOVE HIS STATION I.E. HE THINKS SUPERB OUT ON THE WING AND THE OTHER IS A WHITE AMEOBI. FFS.....THIS IS NUFC AND THIS IS THE BEST WE CAN MUSTER UP?........ZOG AND CARROLL.....I'D RATHER HAVE NEITHER OF THEM AT THE CLUB.......CARROLL IS A FUCKING KNOB.......EVEN IF HE IS A GEORDIE........WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT WAS AT LEAST HALF COOL IF HE WAS AT LEAST A HALF DECENT STRIKER BUT HE'S GOTTA BITOF FORM ALREADY HASN'T HE FOR BEING A KNOB.

PAIR OF THEM ARE FUCKING KNOBS IF THE TRUTH WAS KNOWN. ONE'S A KID WHO HAS IDEAS WAY ABOVE HIS STATION I.E. HE THINKS SUPERB OUT ON THE WING AND THE OTHER IS A WHITE AMEOBI. FFS.....THIS IS NUFC AND THIS IS THE BEST WE CAN MUSTER UP?........ZOG AND CARROLL.....I'D RATHER HAVE NEITHER OF THEM AT THE CLUB.......CARROLL IS A FUCKING KNOB.......EVEN IF HE IS A GEORDIE........WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT WAS AT LEAST HALF COOL IF HE WAS AT LEAST A HALF DECENT STRIKER BUT HE'S GOTTA BITOF FORM ALREADY HASN'T HE FOR BEING A KNOB.

Fuck....mind so do I so maybe I should lay off a little.

Fuck Zog and FUCK YEEE N ALL

Another reason for me to hope the french cunt really pisses off. The game at Blackburn was a disgrace, this and his attitude is another, so better to cash in and spend on another player.

I agree but fear we'll only see the "cash in" bit.

I agree but fear we'll only see the "cash in" bit.

We've got Loevenkrands for nothing... ;)