Anyone near the airport

Toonpack

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on a min - the latest rumour is that the sultan of brunai is gonna be in toon? presumably to buy the club???

;):)

Therein lies the problem, the Sultan of Brunei is the one with the dosh, this Brunai fella's an imposter.

Would doubt there's anything in it at all, and I believe he has his own vehicle fleet in the UK so Limo bookings/stories highly doubtfull.

Hold on a min - the latest rumour is that the sultan of brunai is gonna be in toon? presumably to buy the club???

:):victory:

Therein lies the problem, the Sultan of Brunei is the one with the dosh, this Brunai fella's an imposter.

Would doubt there's anything in it at all, and I believe he has his own vehicle fleet in the UK so Limo bookings/stories highly doubtfull.

Fuck I hope so!!!!

This is something I didnt bank on with the bet, what happens if theres a takeover and we spunk £500million on players???? ;)

Yeah, the S of B would fly to Newcastle to buy the football team! :rolleyes:

He is a Newcastle fan! :(

If someone could be arsed to go back through my posts, I said a while ago I wish he would come and buy us (I thought he was a NUFC fan - after reading him forking out for a team bus many many moons ago).

Anyway, the point I was making was that any sale of NUFC wouldn't be done in Newcastle. Not that I think for one minute he will be buying us.

EDIT: this is all probably a mackem wind-up to get the desperate Newcastle fans excited and OTT in their hopes.

Edited by snakehips

:rolleyes: I did indeed email Pud yesterday with this bit of info ....I did , however, get one of the lads to try and stick a silly fiver bet on it for me. Not sure what odds I got :(

:rolleyes: I did indeed email Pud yesterday with this bit of info ....I did , however, get one of the lads to try and stick a silly fiver bet on it for me. Not sure what odds I got :(

Was it Jack Daniels who told you the rumour?

:icon_lol: I did indeed email Pud yesterday with this bit of info ....I did , however, get one of the lads to try and stick a silly fiver bet on it for me. Not sure what odds I got :(

Was it Jack Daniels who told you the rumour?

I was actually sober at the time cheers .... :rolleyes:

If someone could be arsed to go back through my posts, I said a while ago I wish he would come and buy us (I thought he was a NUFC fan - after reading him forking out for a team bus many many moons ago).

he took the bus back off the club when Keegan left

i dont think he supported us.. he just hated Man Utd like everyone else

Edited by Midlands-Mag