Je ne comprends pas

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...uth/7850798.stm

"Hayden and Pele have been on our radar for some time," said Portsmouth executive chairman Peter Storrie.

"They will add strength to our midfield. Central midfield is an area we have needed to strengthen - that's why we brought in two players."

Someone care to explain to me whats just happened. They've realised that they are lacking in the central midfield area, and then they have signed 2 central midfielders, one a solid (if unspectacular) more defensive player, and the other a young attacking midfielder on loan.

Sheer madness tbh. Surely you're supposed to wait a good 5 years, and never really address the pivotal position that is completely lacking, and splurge the cash on Xisco

DOES NOT COMPUTE

(p.s. I do realise that they are unlikely to turn the team into world beaters... but its a sensible and low risk approach)

"Hayden and Pele have been on our radar for some time," said Portsmouth executive chairman Peter Storrie.

"They will add strength to our midfield. Central midfield is an area we have needed to strengthen - that's why we brought in two players."

Someone care to explain to me whats just happened. They've realised that they are lacking in the central midfield area, and then they have signed 2 central midfielders, one a solid (if unspectacular) more defensive player, and the other a young attacking midfielder on loan.

Sheer madness tbh. Surely you're supposed to wait a good 5 years, and never really address the pivotal position that is completely lacking, and splurge the cash on Xisco

DOES NOT COMPUTE

(p.s. I do realise that they are unlikely to turn the team into world beaters... but its a sensible and low risk approach)

Nah, it's madness!

Was it the Swansea match where Pennant started in CM before go up front through the middle? It was being discussed on the radio. Would love to see Adams go like. I can't stick him since he went all philosophical and got into poetry. At least you knew where you were with him when he was parking his car in other people's gardens. Wonder if he still rates Taylor as a future England captain btw :(

Was it the Swansea match where Pennant started in CM before go up front through the middle? It was being discussed on the radio. Would love to see Adams go like. I can't stick him since he went all philosophical and got into poetry. At least you knew where you were with him when he was parking his car in other people's gardens. Wonder if he still rates Taylor as a future England captain btw :(

Hopefully he'll stay there long enough to take them down..

Brilliant.

I reckon they're worse than us this season, especially after losing Defoe.

Now all we need to do are find 2 more teams...

Brilliant.

I reckon they're worse than us this season, especially after losing Defoe.

Now all we need to do are find 2 more teams...

West Brom

Just need 1 now

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Nah, it's madness!

Idiots frankly, what are they thinking?

I agree Adams won't see out the season. Pompey will end up back where they started and not too soon either - that debacle over the frozen pitch at their crumbling shithole further proves they're not worthy of being a Premier League club.