Is it just me?

catmag

1. Did you know anyone on this forum before posting on it? YES

2. Have you ever posted on this forum under a different user name? NO

3. If so, who? N/A

4. How come you're so familiar with everyone on here? I'M NOT I'M JUST BEING ME, AND I DO SPEAK TO SOME OF THE NEW PALS I'VE MADE OFF THIS FORUM

5. Will you stop sending me PM's asking me to meet up and fuck you? I'm in a long term relationship. IF I HAD YOU'D TURN UP WITH SMO, MOODLIGHTING AND FULL FILM CREW

Thank you

Who did you know?

P.S The 'stop' in question five should have read 'start' <_<

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. If so, who? N/A

4. How come you're so familiar with everyone on here? I'M NOT I'M JUST BEING ME, AND I DO SPEAK TO SOME OF THE NEW PALS I'VE MADE OFF THIS FORUM

5. Will you stop sending me PM's asking me to meet up and fuck you? I'm in a long term relationship. IF I HAD YOU'D TURN UP WITH SMO, MOODLIGHTING AND FULL FILM CREW

Thank you

Who did you know?

Meenzer and no I'm not a gay man before you start with that crap. We met through mutual friends years ago. He's a really nice guy.

3. If so, who? N/A

Thank you

Who did you know?

Meenzer and no I'm not a gay man before you start with that crap. We met through mutual friends years ago. He's a really nice guy.

I know he is, lovely kisser as well.

Is that why you were winding SMO? You do know Meenz broke him in over a subutteo table?

Are you Bio?

Cross examination over.

Martin, get your arse in here and sort this shit out!

Seems a bit odd why Meenz hasn't bailed her out of the He/She situation.

Cos he hasn't needed too for starters he knows I'm a girl, 2nd, I'm big enuf to look after myself, and finally, he finds it amusing.

Martin, get your arse in here and sort this shit out!

Seems a bit odd why Meenz hasn't bailed her out of the He/She situation.

Cos he hasn't needed too for starters he knows I'm a girl, 2nd, I'm big enuf to look after myself, and finally, he finds it amusing.

Can you answer my final questions please?

3. If so, who? N/A

Thank you

Who did you know?

I know he is, lovely kisser as well. I WOULD NOT KNOW I'VE NEVER KISSED HIM

Is that why you were winding SMO? You do know Meenz broke him in over a subutteo table? REALLY? I JUST THOUGHT SMO WAS FUNNY, A BIT LIKE YOU AND HE BITES REALLY EASY

Are you Bio? -LOGICAL? -DEGRADEABLE? -ENGINEERED? -FUELED?

Cross examination over.

Sorry I hadn't seen these.

SMO is Soccermom - Mystery over.

PM'd?

Been suspecting this for a while.

Noticed they were both logged in at the same time but he wasn't posting, he disappears, she stops replying i.e logged off, and they both have Meenzer in common.

PM'd?

Noticed they were both logged in at the same time but he wasn't posting, he disappears, she stops replying i.e logged off, and they both have Meenzer in common.

Not at all, my son spilled his ravioli all over the floor, it kinda took precedent over justifying who I am. I have no idea if he's logged on or off. Not of huge interest to me, he hardly ever posts anymore anyway, I think he's a little scared of me! Unlike you can't hold his own in a battle of wits, You make me work harder.

I've answered your questions I've been honest.

PM'd?

Not at all, my son spilled his ravioli all over the floor, it kinda took precedent over justifying who I am. I have no idea if he's logged on or off. Not of huge interest to me, he hardly ever posts anymore anyway, I think he's a little scared of me! Unlike you can't hold his own in a battle of wits, You make me work harder.

Fair do's but stop trying patronise me.

So is this just an online thing then Wacky, or does he exhibit these minge-envy issues in the real world?

Yours

Outraged of Manchester

The lads been through a bad break up lately, this is my only explanation for his latest fucked up behaviour, the kids not right.

What more can I say?

PM'd?

Not patronising, honest. He gives up too easy and stamps his feet. All you get at the end is, I'm not socermom, I'm not soccermom, If he was clever he'd have said yes I'm soccermom. What would I have done then? But he didn't. Missed opportunity.

PM'd?

Not patronising, honest. He gives up too easy and stamps his feet. All you get at the end is, I'm not socermom, I'm not soccermom, If he was clever he'd have said yes I'm soccermom. What would I have done then? But he didn't. Missed opportunity.

Awww did he give up on you ??? <_<

PM'd?

Yeah, sob sob, he's abandoned me. I'm hurt.

Not a little, like deep down inside hurt. He cut me real deep man, real deep.

PM'd?

<_<

PM'd?

<_<

pads lend me that hanky, you've started me back off...............

PM'd?

<_<

Omg thats all we need... Hormonal woman out for revenge :telephone:

PM'd?

Awww did he give up on you ??? :telephone:

<_<

when your finished pass it to jimbo <_<

PM'd?

Awww did he give up on you ??? :telephone:

<_<

when your finished pass it to jimbo <_<

Lol, has his menopause kicked in? he'll be having a hot flush.