Man City 2-1 Newcastle United

Matty

Sky saying Owen has done his ankle ligaments and is on crutches.

B)

owen injured and our for a while...never

for first time ever in the premiership i'm actually properly worried about us getting relegated

I wasn't till the transfer window "bargain-bin" Albino or whatever he's called and Peaheart Shiitemypants aren't the men to keep us up.

The latter will take pride of place in the ever growing collection of waankers to disgrace a black and white striped jersey soon, markk my words.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was I watching a different game? I thought we gave City a scare with some kind of rag tag B team written down on the back of a fag packet.

Oooo we scared the mighty Man City! B) It's Man City man!

:lol:

Was I watching a different game? I thought we gave City a scare with some kind of rag tag B team written down on the back of a fag packet.

City have been woeful this season. Any other side with any amount of class running through it would've got a result there tonight.

Did Lovenkrands touch the ball? Come to think of it did Geremi?

Not too bad an outcome in the end.....Except for the whole no points and Owen and Barton injuries!

Lovenkrands didn't do too badly. Perhaps overran the play when Duff was played into the box by Enrique (but Duff's ball was poor anyway). Didn't get much of a chance, so didn't really get to see him much. Certainly didn't do anything to make me think he is hopeless.

Geremi did touch the ball, but it was usually only to turn it straight over. He had a pathetically woeful first half, but improved ever so slightly in the second. The only way he could have done worse that his first half would have been if he suddenly turned around and started playing for them.