On a night like this

Moor

Doesn't it just sum up the whole efforts of the Newcastle United Board to sustain a Premiership survival that a team who comprehensively (on paper) beat us 3-0 are 2 down to a typically SA hard woking team.

If anyone truly believed that Blackburn was unlucky then please resurface take a breath and think. We are threadbare and mis managed A man in charge of the team who displays the restraint and dignity of a "wild swan swaggering in a fowl park eyeing a toddler with a bacon butty" An utter wanker. I know not his fault he just took the bait.

I feel Ashley is crossing his fingers and breasts and hoping we can scrape through.

For me i think Blackburn are better as well as 17 other teams including the mackems and we are down

Sad i know but unless we actually see some investment we are down

B)

Edited by Moor

How are Bolton a typically SA team? Surely Blackburn would be more SA like

Hard working with a work ethic. Something Blackburn will achieve next season with time and building

Tbf, I'd rather see us relegated than have that fat dullard managing us.

How are Bolton a typically SA team? Surely Blackburn would be more SA like

Hard working with a work ethic. Something Blackburn will achieve next season with time and building

Tbf, I'd rather see us relegated than have that fat dullard managing us.

Your wish just may come true....

We are as bad as any other club in the bottom 6 at the moment - nothing to suggest that we will improve.