Mackems derby game build up...

smoggeordie

Guest 80s casual
I stilll reckon itll be Epic. Full blooded game as it brings extra significance in our predicament. Doesnt mean to say I think we will win though.

B) go on son

they always say current form counts for nothing in derbys, hoepfully that is going to be the case this time round!

I reckon we'll get something from the game, i can't see us loosing it tbh even in the state we're in, the last one when gullit was in charge was unbearable and i refuse to believe in another day like that!

Guest 80s casual
I stilll reckon itll be Epic. Full blooded game as it brings extra significance in our predicament. Doesnt mean to say I think we will win though.

:lol: go on son

hows that B)

Never been so apathetic in the lead up to a game of this magnitude. Ever. That's basically the biggest crime of the current regime for me. I'm starting to get past the stage where I give a shit. I.e. I'm virtually resigned to us going down.

Never been so apathetic in the lead up to a game of this magnitude. Ever. That's basically the biggest crime of the current regime for me. I'm starting to get past the stage where I give a shit. I.e. I'm virtually resigned to us going down.

This

Would it be an anti-climax if this shower of shit stayed up?

I mean, lets face it we have absolutely FUCK ALL to look forward to with this mob. We're going to lose any of our decent players,

it's openly admitted we're buying no-one of any worth, and what kind of desperate lunatic is going to come anyways/Lovenkrands. The football is dire, the morale spent, fans apathetic, our manager is Terry Fuckwit, Dennis Wise works for us man. DENNIS FUCKING WISE! Our owner has -£200 million to live on. Our MD won't speak to us, our longest running servant is jumping ship and we have a whole team in the injury room.

Rip it up and start again.

Edited by trophyshy

I am full of fear but the old treble Jackie D's will be hammering my skull and luring all my senses, literally, into a false sense of security. I fully envisage a Luton Town v Millwall scenario occuring. I hope the kids all get of the ground in one piece if we lose, and if we do lose, I hope that fans start ripping seats out and fcking whacking them all over the shop in an utter delerious state. I can't even think of the actual game as I can't get beyond the carnage that is bound to occur. It's an utter thick and moronic mentally that I have but to my mind, smashing the fcking place up is the only way the pain can be supressed for a short period of time (only if we get beat mind).

For once, NUFC should do something for the fans by allowing them to take knives to the game. One knife per fan. Nothing more as that would be crazy.

Im actually nervous about sitting next to some of the lads i do on Sunday. Ive got a bad feeling the bickering that normally goes on could turn nasty. I reckon the polis could be in for a busy afternoon

A loss and there will be hell on imo.

I am full of fear but the old treble Jackie D's will be hammering my skull and luring all my senses, literally, into a false sense of security. I fully envisage a Luton Town v Millwall scenario occuring. I hope the kids all get of the ground in one piece if we lose, and if we do lose, I hope that fans start ripping seats out and fcking whacking them all over the shop in an utter delerious state. I can't even think of the actual game as I can't get beyond the carnage that is bound to occur. It's an utter thick and moronic mentally that I have but to my mind, smashing the fcking place up is the only way the pain can be supressed for a short period of time (only if we get beat mind).

For once, NUFC should do something for the fans by allowing them to take knives to the game. One knife per fan. Nothing more as that would be crazy.

:rolleyes:

Im actually nervous about sitting next to some of the lads i do on Sunday. Ive got a bad feeling the bickering that normally goes on could turn nasty. I reckon the polis could be in for a busy afternoon

A loss and there will be hell on imo.

True. I mean part of me thinks it's time for another riot, but then reason sets back in and reminds me that it doesn't make for an attractive purchase for any prospective buyers of the club (if there was any in the current financial climate).

Would it be an anti-climax if this shower of shit stayed up?

I mean, lets face it we have absolutely FUCK ALL to look forward to with this mob. We're going to lose any of our decent players,

it's openly admitted we're buying no-one of any worth, and what kind of desperate lunatic is going to come anyways/Lovenkrands. The football is dire, the morale spent, fans apathetic, our manager is Terry Fuckwit, Dennis Wise works for us man. DENNIS FUCKING WISE! Our owner has -£200 million to live on. Our MD won't speak to us, our longest running servant is jumping ship and we have a whole team in the injury room.

Rip it up and start again.

tbh if we go down i don't think we'll get back up again

We're not Leeds, Sheff Wed or Forest mate. We'd be the biggest player who has been that league since 1993, personally if the worst comes to the worst, I think we should get rid of every play in our squad on wages over 20k a week, and purely invest in young hungry talent from across Europe, who will be quality in a few years, like Kadar, Zamblera etc..added with old hardened campaigners which is what the Championship needs, who feel it's a priveledge to play for Newcastle. We don't want cunts like N'Zogbia, who isn't fit to wear our socks let alone our shirt with his utter contempt towards us.

I don't care what anyone says, we should be 10 times the club Aston Villa are, but MON has made them feel playing for Villa is something special none of them are screaming to be away and that is despite living in a shithole like Birmingham. It's down to the British core of players, and they are all hungry.

So, anyway, I expect a team something along the lines of:

Harper

Edgar Taylor Bassong Enrique

Lovenkrands Butt Coloccini Jonas

Carroll Duff

with Martins and Smith probably on the bench.

Edited by smoggeordie