Post match comments

point 1/ should have had a penalty

point 2/ would have won if barton and owen didn't get injured

point 3/ blame the squad he inherited

point 4/ serious bids for 3 players, including one who will make an instant big difference. got a meeting arranged tomorrow with mike and llambias

point 5/ referee is a clown/mickey mouse/childish insult

OK so its my predictions, but feel free to play joe kinnear bingo. once all 5 points are mentioned you win a prize. Prize will be null and void if jfk offers a reasonable excuse for a limp 1st half performance, but thats not going to happen

"I don't think there's a problem there really because I've got a three-and-a-half year contract on the table that I myself haven't signed.

"I could have signed it three weeks ago but I'm prepared to leave the situation as it is until the end of the season and take stock then.

started as 2 years then 2.5 now it's just gone up, if you tell lies Joe you really need to remember what you said in the first place.

"I don't think there's a problem there really because I've got a three-and-a-half year contract on the table that I myself haven't signed.

"I could have signed it three weeks ago but I'm prepared to leave the situation as it is until the end of the season and take stock then.

:rolleyes:

started as 2 years then 2.5 now it's just gone up, if you tell lies Joe you really need to remember what you said in the first place.

There probably is one on the table but with shite wages. I wager that if we stay up, Kinnear will claim that it's been a succesful campaign and therefore he demands a pay rise hence why he's waiting.

Newcastle manager Joe Kinnear:

"There were turning points in the game and I don't think - again - the big decisions have gone our way, but that's the way it is going for us at the moment.

"We were camped in their half for most of the game and so I have to be heartened by our character today, very much so.

"As for transfers before tomorrow, I've got two players lined up who we've been speaking to and I'm confident we will get those in.

"And as for outgoings, we're waiting on Shay Given and Charles N'Zogbia's situations. There's a sticking point over Given's move to Manchester City, with a lot of haggling going on, so we will have to wait and see on both of those two. I hope they go through soon, though, so I can go and spend that money."

Theres no chance that we'll be spending the Given money. We never spent the Milner money so anyone with an ounce of sense can see this as just another money making opportunity for FMA.

Soon??

Has anyone told him there's only 23 hours left? <_<

Ashley's probably told him it's been extended by a week

Like a Sportsworld closing down sale B)

The mackem support was simply wank. They were astonishingly shit last season and even worse this. When they play other clubs they are better than they are here. I don't know what it is? Maybe they're intimidated, apart from that specky twat in the grey top, I don't condone violence but no one has ever deserved a slap more than him.

The mackem support was simply wank. They were astonishingly shit last season and even worse this. When they play other clubs they are better than they are here. I don't know what it is? Maybe they're intimidated, apart from that specky twat in the grey top, I don't condone violence but no one has ever deserved a slap more than him.

They were terrible like. Even at 1-0.

They were terrible like. Even at 1-0.

I know. You can almost understand why they were bad last year given their abysmal performance on the pitch but at 0-1 in their cup final...nothing. It always makes me laugh when they claim to have better fans than ours. Thought the atmosphere was ok, but...probably the quietest derby I've ever been at.

Quiet for a derby and the magnitude of the game I thought. Got better in the second half. I think Bassong's tackle on Jones helped. Highlight of the match that.