Who da fuck....

soccermom

........is 80's casual?

I know i've got a wee bit of a cheek as a relative newbie but, new to the board tonight and got 4 topics off the trot already.

obv not done any research either, asking shit thats already active.

Do ya homework matey.

.................ps welcome to the board anyway B)

........is 80's casual?

I know i've got a wee bit of a cheek as a relative newbie but, new to the board tonight and got 4 topics off the trot already.

Do ya homework matey.

1 of your other alter ego's SMO????? :lol:

........is 80's casual?

Do ya homework matey.

1 of your other alter ego's SMO????? :rolleyes:

:lol:

Guest 80s casual
........is 80's casual?

Do ya homework matey.

soooo you want me to read through every page befor i post? get in the kitchen bitch

........is 80's casual?

Do ya homework matey.

soooo you want me to read through every page befor i post? get in the kitchen bitch

Fkn hell lads, he's related to Wacky! :lol:

Diadora's?

is he Roy Keane ...

The kid must be a youngun because no one started wearing diadora till the early 90's. Sergio Tacchini or adidas Gazelle would've been more appropriate.

Sure people wore diadora before the early 90s like. I was 15 in 1990 and can remember them being around before I was even at high school. They'd been around since the 1970s or before.

Diadora's?

is he Roy Keane ...

The kid must be a youngun because no one started wearing diadora till the early 90's. Sergio Tacchini or adidas Gazelle would've been more appropriate.

Gold Diadoras came out in about 84 or 85 - same period as Puma Villas.

Diadora's?

is he Roy Keane ...

Aye but they were considered trampy like Hi Tec then.

Diadora's?

is he Roy Keane ...

Disagree - gold ones were about £60 and were pretty much the dogs bollocks - a cut above the more standard trimm trabbs, sambas and gazelles.

Diadora's?

is he Roy Keane ...

You were about 6 in '85 weren't you? :rolleyes:

Diadora's?

is he Roy Keane ...

Disagree - gold ones were about £60 and were pretty much the dogs bollocks - a cut above the more standard trimm trabbs, sambas and gazelles.

I think someone stillhas issues about being picked on for his diadoras, he shoulda gone for the LA Gear! :rolleyes:

Diadora's?

is he Roy Keane ...

I think someone stillhas issues about being picked on for his diadoras, he shoulda gone for the LA Gear! :rolleyes:

I couldn't afford them then - and nobody wore American stuff including Nike.

Diadora's?

is he Roy Keane ...

I couldn't afford them then - and nobody wore American stuff including Nike.

In t 80's??!! of course they did! I remember people wearing converse.

Nikes couldn't have been much after '85 like. LA Gear were later. And fucking shit. Remember British Knights as well? Troops anarl.

I was madly in love with a lad at school who wore a troop shell suit with the matching trainers.....he was my first real kiss...we were 12....swoon.....

I remember Reebok came in about 1987, and they had a British flag in a Hexagon as their logo, most of the yank ones were wank, I was always an adidas loyalist. I remember CONVERSE, without sounding racist them type of shoes and clothes suited black yanks better than English whites.

Reebok Pump were all the rage for a while. They were fucking hideous looking back. I had a pair of Nike Air Jordans which I thought were mint as well.