Who da fuck....

soccermom

........is 80's casual?

I know i've got a wee bit of a cheek as a relative newbie but, new to the board tonight and got 4 topics off the trot already.

obv not done any research either, asking shit thats already active.

Do ya homework matey.

.................ps welcome to the board anyway :rolleyes:

soooo you want me to read through every page befor i post? get in the kitchen bitch

Fkn hell lads, he's related to Wacky! :crying:

The spunk sponge is obsessed tbh, as the lad says get back in the kitchen, or the cubicle in your case.

On a separate note see Paddy is still shamelessly trying to get in to her knickers/underpants

Diadora's?

is he Roy Keane ...

The kid must be a youngun because no one started wearing diadora till the early 90's. Sergio Tacchini or adidas Gazelle would've been more appropriate.

I still wear Gazelles now. Cool as fuck, me like.

First Diadora's I can remember were the Seb Coe's, must've been about '87-'88.

Speaking of retro stuff, I would love to find one of them classic green fila tracksuit tops for prosterity from the 80s, can't even find them on ebay.

I had some troop trainers, all I can remember of them is tongues out halfway up my knees, and this story....

That was 89 I think, maybe 88. I recall being in Durham wearing a psychedelic flowery hooded top and some MASSIVE baggy lilac tracksuit bottoms (tongues out, obv). What a fucking clip but we were the cool kids. We were out on the piss, standing chatting in market square. This cop van drove past us, staring, about 4 times and we were getting well twitchy cos we were all 16ish.

Anyway van stops next to us eventually and this fucking huge copper comes out straight up to me and says, grinning his napper off;

"We've some sights tonight like but you are the daftest dressed lad in town. congratulations"

Cunt gave me a badge saying "I've met Durham constabulary"

Embarrassed as I was, relieved not to be getting me pockets searched.

:crying::rolleyes:

Edited by trophyshy

I had some troop trainers, all I can remember of them is tongues out halfway up my knees, and this story....

That was 89 I think, maybe 88. I recall being in Durham wearing a psychedelic flowery hooded top and some MASSIVE baggy lilac tracksuit bottoms (tongues out, obv). What a fucking clip but we were the cool kids. We were out on the piss, standing chatting in market square. This cop van drove past us, staring, about 4 times and we were getting well twitchy cos we were all 16ish.

Anyway van stops next to us eventually and this fucking huge copper comes out straight up to me and says, grinning his napper off;

"We've some sights tonight like but you are the daftest dressed lad in town. congratulations"

:help::rolleyes:

I had one of them as well. They were made by Funky Junkie or something. De La Soul and Ian Brown had them :crying:

:whiteflag::rolleyes:

love it :crying::help:

retrotastic!!! i had some of those reebok pumps propa kwel!! lol at school we used to stick a compass in peoples soles to knack them,

Speaking of retro stuff, I would love to find one of them classic green fila tracksuit tops for prosterity from the 80s, can't even find them on ebay.

I think they were selling them on subside sports a while ago. Great for that New Joiyzey Mafia look.

Sure people wore diadora before the early 90s like. I was 15 in 1990 and can remember them being around before I was even at high school. They'd been around since the 1970s or before.

You went to high school?

Sure people wore diadora before the early 90s like. I was 15 in 1990 and can remember them being around before I was even at high school. They'd been around since the 1970s or before.

You went to high school?

Another painfully unfunny post from Fop. Make sure you follow this with another one :rolleyes:

You went to high school?

Another painfully unfunny post from Fop. Make sure you follow this with another one :rolleyes:

Fop has. :crying: